Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurrie

Craftersland Tekkit server

8 posts in this topic

Hey there guys I would like to represent to you an AWESOME TEKKIT SERVER named Craftersland the server Is really unique and has honest players the staff is really nice I would recommend to check it out the IP is  www.kittenwar.com My ingame name is Whadafaq

I logged in but there were no dogs in this server! Horrible magic staffs that missfire!

Downvoted!

What the hell is this? Please a moderator remove this topic. This is a scam, CraftersLand does nothing to do with this, this is misleading and should be removed!

I would gladly do so, but alas, the ancient flames of the Kitten War burn eternally; it is beyond even our powers to put them out.

Exactly as I stated; the Kitten War! Since the dawn of time, the two ancient cat clans - the Kittens and the Kitties - have fought for dominance in the universe. Countless worlds throughout the cosmos have fallen in their battles, and Earth is but their latest battlefield. Alas, some believe that we can stop the war for good, finally bringing peace to this desecrated planet, but their efforts are fruitless; already our kind is divided between which side of the war to support, and history shall yet again repeat itself - and with it, humanity lost in the crossfire - before the endless chaos moves on to take another world.

Even with my capabilities as a moderator, I am utterly powerless before the vast scope of this conflict.

Right, still, I can't find the link to Tekkit or Servers, but anyway, take care of those cats.