Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PasTryy

How Much Ram Needed For Hexxit Server?

3 posts in this topic

How much ram do I need for 5 players , I tried 512 megabytes and it could nearly run 4 players, deciding on whether I should use around 2 gb or around 3 gb

pls help

ty <3

I use 4GB and it works perfectly. 2 and 3 may be just enough to get you by but I wouldn't recommend anything less than 3 :)

On 24/10/2016 at 11:02 AM, GeminiHex said:

I use 4GB and it works perfectly. 2 and 3 may be just enough to get you by but I wouldn't recommend anything less than 3 :)

I'm using 3GB however I don't believe its the ram since I was able to run tekkit legends fine and thats a bigger modpack then the one i've changed it to.

• Similar Content

• By PicoMiko
      Hello everyone
      I have been trying to make a Tekkit server but I have seem to run into a problem
      Whenever I run the "launch.bat" file, I get an error from the CMD that goes something along the lines of this:
      A problem occurred running the Server launcher.java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:48)
              at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:17)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:33)
              at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
              ... 6 more

Does anyone know the solution to this? I would really appreciate it!
    • By sliggybiggy
      So I made a modpack, and it works, however, I also made a server package, that doesn't work.
      I followed some tutorials on the internet and none of them fixed the issue.
      Here's my log

• By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By BmackGaming
      Welcome to Guns and Glory!
      Whats new to the hit mod pack?
      -New 24/7 online ready to play Server
      -New Mods
      Technology & Combat Mods!
      -New Name
      The new official name is Guns and Glory Trilogy
      Come check us out!
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NMwMRKn
      Server:192.99.231.25
      Technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/guns-and-glory-the-trilogy.1270135

• By Simi23
      Hello!
      My problem is the following: I want to make a hexxit server for my friends that I downloaded from technicpack.net, but when I click launch.bat it gives this error code:
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.base/jdk.internal. loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to java.base/java.net.URLClass Loader at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.<init>(FMLRelauncher.java:60) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.instance(FMLRelauncher.java:52) at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelauncher.handleServerRelaunch(FMLRelauncher.java:45) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1367) What can I do about this? I got the latest Java version.