Modify world config and nodes with items banned?

Graziservers

You will find that Modifyworld while more powerful and customizable than most other mods lacks finesse. What you can do with 1 line in TekkitCustomizer you invariably need 3 or 4 lines for in Modifyworld, its either that or you need to learn how to use basic regular expressions.

You will find your list if ItemID's in NEI. which is actually the best place to get them. as you can search for the ID or the block name. Not to mention it will show you the blocks and ID's on your server, rather than someone elses which may have additional mods or missing mods. You can also make use of TekkitCustomizer's "/blockinfo" to check the ID of a block once it is placed in the world as many blocks have different metadata in your inventory compared to the world.

You will find that Modifyworld while more powerful and customizable than most other mods lacks finesse. What you can do with 1 line in TekkitCustomizer you invariably need 3 or 4 lines for in Modifyworld, its either that or you need to learn how to use basic regular expressions.

You will find your list if ItemID's in NEI. which is actually the best place to get them. as you can search for the ID or the block name. Not to mention it will show you the blocks and ID's on your server, rather than someone elses which may have additional mods or missing mods. You can also make use of TekkitCustomizer's "/blockinfo" to check the ID of a block once it is placed in the world as many blocks have different metadata in your inventory compared to the world.

Do you know if there is a way to ban items only in the safezone? I noticed that there are no worldguard flags that I can use to give the player a negative permission. Also, I previously had ModifyWorld enabled but did not use it. I kept on getting errors like some event can't be passed.

Only thing I can think of is TekkitRestricts feature to discharge EE items in the safezone.

I could imagine that banning the item would become very annoying very fast...

"Player walks into safezone,

Player looses Red Katar, Gem Armour, TNT, etc...

Player RageQuits"