Betta' than wolves

Sargent_Blockson

Sorry if this mod has been requested hundreds of times previously, I've only been here for about a mouth.

Buildcraft and Industrail craft are good mods, so is redpower. But now with Forestry gone there's a large gap left in gameplay. The large mods are mostly for late gameplay and leave agriculture and eary development using vanilla minecraft. Can you look into adding this for next update?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/253365-145-sspsmp-better-than-wolves-mod-now-with-hardcore-melons-v440-upd-dec-7/page__st__0

http://www.sargunster.com/btwforum/

It would provide players with an extra dimension of gameplay. A new route to take.

Please correct me otherwise, I'm not always right about everything and have noticed that it would need porting to forge first.

Flower child is a douchebag who coded his mod specifically to make it incompatible with any mod, or Forge for this matter. It won't ever be in Technic, or any modpack for that matter. Many of the stuff needed to automate agriculture can be accessed before even the nether, like block breakers, deployers and such.

Flower child is a douchebag who coded his mod specifically to make it incompatible with any mod, or Forge for this matter. It won't ever be in Technic, or any modpack for that matter. Many of the stuff needed to automate agriculture can be accessed before even the nether, like block breakers, deployers and such.

That's slightly depressing to say the least. I really just wanted it for the windmills and animal breeding. There's more fish in the sea I suppose.

That's slightly depressing to say the least. I really just wanted it for the windmills and animal breeding. There's more fish in the sea I suppose.

Know that feel. BTW is actually a really good, balanced mod. It's sad its maker hinders its popularity.