Jeffyboyy

blightfall
Blightfall - The Crash Landing #1

5 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome alien-hunters!

I am Jeffyboyy - not that it matters as of yet.. So, you wish to know what Blightfall is about? Or maybe you're a Blightfall expert who likes to see others flailing about trying to figure out the mechanics of Blightfall? Then this series is for you!

I have been doing YouTube for two years now, and I have worked up to 1,500 subscribers. I feel as if some of them aren't into mods - so that's where you all come in! I am turning away from the band-wagoned game types (like Prison, Factions, etc) and working towards making an exciting channel filled with Modpack lets plays! If you wish to join me on this journey, please continue. ^_^

I have now completed (somehow, someway) my very first episode on this (hopefully) wonderful adventure! Please give it a watch and provide some feedback on what I did right, and what I could improve upon. Thanks for your cooperation. You may now look away from this paragraph and direct your attention to the video below. I mean it, there's nothing else here. 

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4WwlCcSito

Thanks,

Jeffyboyy

Edited by Jeffyboyy

I skimmed it. My real recommendation is that food is brutal here. There's a mod installed that makes the food restored from each item go down each time you eat it. That means until you have a variety of plants, hunger is incredibly valuable. Jumping, running and the like can kill you (I kid you not). Keep your hunger bar safe and plant some food.

Alright thanks. I realized that halfway through episode 2. I kept using "Emergency Food" not realizing it destroys your Reputation... Oh well, I appreciate the help - I'll definitely work on the farm ASAP.

Hello everyone! Hopefully you've already seen my first Blightfall episode - if not it's right up above. It showcases me starting out on this wonderful adventure. Now it's time to move on to more pressing matters!

Edited by Jeffyboyy

Episode 3 is now out! Scouting? No problem, I got dis. :3

Edited by Jeffyboyy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gyenamine
      Ive been looking for a long time for someone to play blightfall with. I dont have online friends to play with so this was the only place that looked right to ask.
      Just need someone who wants to play sometimes, not an everyday thing.
      Must be over 18. Willing to voice skype no video. Just wanna play blightfall not by myself or on a sever with restrictions.
    • By Cybericecream
      Ok I have tried every fix i know of and every google search combination under the sun and had no luck fixing my issue, so can someone smarter than me please help because I'm stuck. 
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1291 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.wirsbo.main.FMLLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod net.technicpack.blightcore.coremod.BlightCoreCoremod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#347] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
      [B#347] Starting download of ttp://cdn.technicpack.net/platform2/pack-icons/592618.png?1444539785 with 3 tries remaining
      The above is the log report i receive when blight-fall doesn't run, if someone can decipher this and tell me what I'm doing wrong you would be amazing.
      Thanks to everyone who can help me THANKS!
    • By WalterP
      So I just downloaded Blightfall for the first time. I have a problem with RAM, so I downloaded the 64 bit java version. It finally worked, I assigned 6 GB of RAM to the game, and I got into it. I spawn in and my mouse is automatically pointed upwards, the sensitivity was jacked up to something incredible, even though it only showed 100% in the menu. So I turned it all the way down to *yawn* and I could now at least see what i was looking at, but it was super glitchy and spasmatic and would reset every once in a while to the upwards position. This is not a problem with my mouse either, as it works just fine on the desktop, and in CS:GO. Anyone know of a solution to this problem? Currently reinstalling, going to set RAM to 8GB.
    • By mauibus
      hi i really love this modpack, but ive been having trouble loading up my world. i open it up and it says loading world, then after a little while it kicks me back to the title screen with no explanation. ive opened the launcher console and i get this:
      http://pastebin.com/0nUrLpPt
      something ive noticed a lot in the report is Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format, anyone know what this means?
      i really love this modpack and this world that i have ive gotten really far and i would hate to have to restart... again
    • By worriz129
      I posted this on the bug reports page, but I haven't gotten any answers there. This crashing has happened on multiple worlds I've created,  I need someone to help me so that I can get my worlds back!
      Here's my most recent crash report:http://pastebin.com/EvhQH3Na"
      EDIT: I'd like to add that the crashing phenomenon seems to happen whenever I go near the volcano on the island. I don't know if that has to do with anything, I just thought it might be helpful info.