Blightfall - The Crash Landing #1

Jeffyboyy

Hello and welcome alien-hunters!

I am Jeffyboyy - not that it matters as of yet.. So, you wish to know what Blightfall is about? Or maybe you're a Blightfall expert who likes to see others flailing about trying to figure out the mechanics of Blightfall? Then this series is for you!

I have been doing YouTube for two years now, and I have worked up to 1,500 subscribers. I feel as if some of them aren't into mods - so that's where you all come in! I am turning away from the band-wagoned game types (like Prison, Factions, etc) and working towards making an exciting channel filled with Modpack lets plays! If you wish to join me on this journey, please continue. ^_^

I have now completed (somehow, someway) my very first episode on this (hopefully) wonderful adventure! Please give it a watch and provide some feedback on what I did right, and what I could improve upon. Thanks for your cooperation. You may now look away from this paragraph and direct your attention to the video below. I mean it, there's nothing else here. 

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4WwlCcSito

Thanks,

Jeffyboyy

Edited by Jeffyboyy

I skimmed it. My real recommendation is that food is brutal here. There's a mod installed that makes the food restored from each item go down each time you eat it. That means until you have a variety of plants, hunger is incredibly valuable. Jumping, running and the like can kill you (I kid you not). Keep your hunger bar safe and plant some food.

Hello everyone! Hopefully you've already seen my first Blightfall episode - if not it's right up above. It showcases me starting out on this wonderful adventure. Now it's time to move on to more pressing matters!

Edited by Jeffyboyy