Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffyboyy

blightfall
Blightfall - The Crash Landing #1

5 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome alien-hunters!

I am Jeffyboyy - not that it matters as of yet.. So, you wish to know what Blightfall is about? Or maybe you're a Blightfall expert who likes to see others flailing about trying to figure out the mechanics of Blightfall? Then this series is for you!

I have been doing YouTube for two years now, and I have worked up to 1,500 subscribers. I feel as if some of them aren't into mods - so that's where you all come in! I am turning away from the band-wagoned game types (like Prison, Factions, etc) and working towards making an exciting channel filled with Modpack lets plays! If you wish to join me on this journey, please continue. ^_^

I have now completed (somehow, someway) my very first episode on this (hopefully) wonderful adventure! Please give it a watch and provide some feedback on what I did right, and what I could improve upon. Thanks for your cooperation. You may now look away from this paragraph and direct your attention to the video below. I mean it, there's nothing else here. 

Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4WwlCcSito

Thanks,

Jeffyboyy

I skimmed it. My real recommendation is that food is brutal here. There's a mod installed that makes the food restored from each item go down each time you eat it. That means until you have a variety of plants, hunger is incredibly valuable. Jumping, running and the like can kill you (I kid you not). Keep your hunger bar safe and plant some food.

Alright thanks. I realized that halfway through episode 2. I kept using "Emergency Food" not realizing it destroys your Reputation... Oh well, I appreciate the help - I'll definitely work on the farm ASAP.

Hello everyone! Hopefully you've already seen my first Blightfall episode - if not it's right up above. It showcases me starting out on this wonderful adventure. Now it's time to move on to more pressing matters!

• Similar Content

• By Titon
      so, I downloaded the technic launcher, downloaded blightfall, and clicked the "play" button. and then it put up a message that says that I can't run it because it needs 2 GB of ram. I am using a brand new gaming computer that can run maximum definition shaders with no lag whatsoever. I'm pretty sure I have at least two GB of ram. I am having the same problem with the "project earth" modpack, so I think the issue might be on my end, but I'm not quite sure. please advise. 
    • By ThePunCrafter
      I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!
      EDIT: Thanks for the help guys, I'm back and playing again!
    • By Maligno
      Hey guys, Silent here. I'm looking for a group to play BlightFall with. Possibly Omega? Not sure yet. Whether new or experienced I'm just looking to play. Recording might, MIGHT, be a thing but probably not. Yes I want people that are 17+ or just mature. Yes a mic is necessary for Discord, TS, or Skype. Any other question about the play through, just ask.

PS: TC is my shit so... Ya.
    • By [nexus]
      i download blightfall and it was working fine, however suddenly i only got 0-3 fps and i have restarted my computer and even restored it to the factory setting and optifine doesn't help. (please help me)
    • By Gyenamine
      Ive been looking for a long time for someone to play blightfall with. I dont have online friends to play with so this was the only place that looked right to ask.
      Just need someone who wants to play sometimes, not an everyday thing.
      Must be over 18. Willing to voice skype no video. Just wanna play blightfall not by myself or on a sever with restrictions.