[1.10.2]Wirenut[PvE][20slots][Custom Modpack][Beta Testers Wanted][Awesome community]

Greetings friends! Wirenut has been around for about 4 years now, and we are a very tight community. We are looking for some new players to join my friends and I in making some epic builds! (And maybe having some friendly competition.) =) We are looking to add another 10 or so players to our community. We are looking for a nice balance of both men and women to add more diversity to the community. Our server is up 24/7 and located in the EU

We are looking for mature players, and must fit the following criteria as much as possible. (exceptions may be possible)

Do you have a microphone? (we use Discord for communication within our community, and Discord info will be given upon acceptance)

We are looking for mature players, at least 18 years of age., as this is a more mature community..

Be willing to be as active as possible. (you don't need to be on 24/7, just active several times a week is great. )

If you fit these areas, and would like to join the community, please respond in a pm to either me, or the server owner ( Siriuo ) We look forward to hearing from you!

(Pack [mods list:]http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wirenut.489409/mods

Edited by iDarper