@ Khionu

Gomo

Wow, you dare joining my discord and spreading your bullshit stories? It's hilarious to see what you came up with as the reason this time.

2016-11-26_3-36-59.thumb.png.0f24a7cedeb

This 15 line bullshit was never in the rules at the time I got banned, do you homework right. And even if you unbanned me, I wouldn't join back to your 'professionaly' managed discord & its mature staff. Nor did I ever ask anyone go there and post ads for me. As for the "one way communication",/ preventing people from contacting you & banning them without notice / explanation or hearing their side of the story.. Just keep spreading your cancer over this community and it'll be dead before you know it. 

• Forum Administrators
On 11/26/2016 at 2:54 AM, Gomo said:

This 15 line bullshit was never in the rules at the time I got banned

I think you'll find that it was, and has been there for quite some time: mnN7YuJ.png

I represented the Moderators of the Technic Discord. I gave additional notice, so you wouldn't get more people banned. We have chat logs for proof of your advertisements. This is nothing personal, you infringed our rules.

Now, this thread is likely going to be locked. I recommend you delete it, as a sign of good faith to the Forum mods, that you're willing to drop the drama.

3 hours ago, Pyker said:

I think you'll find that it was, and has been there for quite some time: mnN7YuJ.png

Stay out of things you don't know shit about. Here are the Technic discord rules which were active at the day I got banned http://pastebin.com/jWKMgtUH

3 hours ago, Khionu said:

I represented the Moderators of the Technic Discord. I gave additional notice, so you wouldn't get more people banned. We have chat logs for proof of your advertisements. This is nothing personal, you infringed our rules.

Now, this thread is likely going to be locked. I recommend you delete it, as a sign of good faith to the Forum mods, that you're willing to drop the drama.

Additional notice based on what? I never asked anyone to advertise there for me. Let's not beat around the bush, mind explaining why I got banned without any warnings / explanation? And also, it would be nice if you guys could finally decide what the reason was. Because according to you, I got banned for breaking a rule that never existed and according to Maiden for not "waiting few pages" (which is just horrible, I mean, how could somebody do such a terrible thing ...).. As for the "drama", yeah, let's just ignore the fact that I got banned because of someone's incompetence to do their job properly.

Edited by Gomo