Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spitfire421

Voltz Not working

2 posts in this topic

Please help. My Voltz mod is constantly stuck on the Mojang loading screen and won't work. I've searched everywhere online for the issue and solution, but can't find anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but it still won't work.

If someone can help me, I'd be very grateful.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By Monokel777
      Hey Guys,
      5 years ago I was playing the Modpack "FreekPack T3kk1t L1te+V0ltz".
      If i want to play it richt now i´ll get an error at the 2nd start of the game.
      could you please help me to find an equal modpack?

I just need that quarry and electric engines (slow, regular, fast and ajustible engines). All the other mod are optional (but nice) for me.
      I´m looking for more than 2 days richt now :*O

thank you very much
    • By Bruv
      Hi, I am playing on Windows 10 and have Vanilla MC and the Tech-launcher up to date. Vanilla works fine but every mod pack on this site has no audio whatsoever when I'm playing. Please help. Thanks.
    • By EllisManson101
      I was just wondering why i keep crashing when i try and pump oil out of the oil fabricator. Its when I try and pump the oil into a dynamic tank it crashes. I tried it with water and it works, but i only crash with oil. Help
    • By Mashed
      A few friends and I decided to start a Voltz server and we've been staying up most of the night so please help. The problem is that we have downloaded a server and port forwarded it but when we go on it the mods show up yet the world has no Voltz like minerals and we cannot place any blocks from Voltz and only vanilla Minecraft ones. PLEASE HELP ASAP!