Can't setup plugins for Tekkit Lite Server

Raghar

Hello there,

firstly, before you burn me like a witch I will say this:

I've been trying to install it for last 3 hours, I've tried the method listed here. I've tried sponge/mcpc/bukkitforge. I've tried whole loads of things I do not understand. I've read pinned topics for it here and there, honestly I am just tired and about to give up.

So now that's our of the way.

Yesterday I've decided to setup server (for me and some friends, nothing big) of Tekkit Lite. Surprisingly I've managed that!
After a short while we realised that we need some commands available to everyone, but we do not want everyone to be op. That would be too dangerous.
Basically we figured that we want everyone to have teleport commands plus maybe like /home /spawn, some real real basics.
In my search for granting ability of using commands I have found that what I need are plugins (am I wrong here? Is there simpler way)

And so now I am completely stuck trying to install those plugins. I propably just need someone to point out my mistake, or just send me correct way.

So, this is what I have been doing to install plugins:

1. Extract tekkit lite server zip
2. Run server for the first time.
3. Stop server after it is completely done loading and creating.
4. Copy and paste bukkitforge1.4.7.jar to coremods folder.
5. Create plugins folger
6. Try running server>
7. This shit appears =[  <Here is a pastebin of serverlog of when I tried to run with bukkitforge>

And basically I've tried that with many other forms of forge like mcpc or sponge.
I also tried the other way around (extract server, add bukkitforge, then run for the first time - didn't work either, had similar texts in log appear)

Thx in advance for help, I would really love to play some tekkit lite with my friendos =]

Cheers, Raghar

P.S.: Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker
P.S.2: I would gladly accept files of working server with plugins (in case helping me install those won't work)

Here's my steps to getting a Tekkit Lite server with plugins.

Download a fresh copy of the server from the modpack page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkitlite
Download mcpc-plus-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT-f534-authfix1.jar from tcpr.ca: https://tcpr.ca/downloads/mcpc

Put the file in the same folder as the server download, edit the launch.bat file to use the mcpc-plus jar.

Should it say you need to run it with Java 7 you can get that from here assuming you have 64-bit windows: http://cdn.lemonmc.com/jre-7u80-windows-x64.exe

If you get an error similar to

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32

edit the launch.bat file again and add --nojline after the mcpc-plus jar filename.

Thx for answer!

Sadly the problems ain't over.

I followed your steps and these are the results:

I did get the error:

1 hour ago, zaza7 said:

If you get an error similar to

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fusesource.jansi.internal.Kernel32

edit the launch.bat file again and add --nojline after the mcpc-plus jar filename.

and after I using the fix this is what I end up with this:  As far as I, a total noob, understand the mcpc caused a problem with loading buildcraft?

Thanks for helping me!

Cheers,
Raghar

EDIT1: Do you want me to run launch.bat and mcpc.jar with server files in zip form? Or with unpacked form, cause I have been running it with the unpacked files.

EDIT2: Maybe it will help, I've zipped and uploaded for screening the server files that show the problem with builcraft. Zipped broken server

Edited by Raghar
Didn't want to make 2 replies in a row