getting stuck at the mojang screen(did not find a working fix)

doetschie

Question

hey so i'm always getting stuck at the mojang screen, i've had the problem before with normal minecraft but i could fix that with deleting the jinput jar file, but now that the launcher always redownloads that file. i have no fix, i've searched the forum before asking this question.

my specs : win 7 64 bit

18 gigs ram

i7 processor 960 @ 3.20 ghz

video card Gtx 580

pls help or refer me to a forum post i could have possibly overlooked

5 answers to this question

Hey amazing. Someone with enough of a brain to search before asking! Yours is a dying breed these days.

This looks more like you are having a problem with minecraft itself if it happens with vanilla too. Have you tried removing small portions of that file and seeing if that works? Try deleting only the meta-inf file inside the jar. It might be enough to trick the launcher into not downloading a new copy.

Hey amazing. Someone with enough of a brain to search before asking! Yours is a dying breed these days.

This looks more like you are having a problem with minecraft itself if it happens with vanilla too. Have you tried removing small portions of that file and seeing if that works? Try deleting only the meta-inf file inside the jar. It might be enough to trick the launcher into not downloading a new copy.

no, this did not do anything good :s

no did not work