Kane Hart

I broke a rule on Discord. Is there an appeal method?

6 posts in this topic

The other day I accidentally swore taking too light of the rules and ended up getting banned. I don't think Discord does temp/timed bans and so I assume I would need to communicate to someone on it but I have no clue who or what I would ask about it ;)

Either way I'm sorry for saying naughty words. I'm use to mostly serve language used in hostilities to others but I guess overall you swear you are out.

Thanks,

Kane Hart on discord. 

Moved to Off Topic.  I'm not on Discord, but I suspect someone else here will see it soonish.

Thanks for the move and sorry about that. I had no clue where this belongs. I feel it does not even belong on the forums but I don't know any other way to contact them. 

What's your Discord username and what did you actually do?

Edit:

Ah. Looks like some random user told you about the swear rule and you didn't bother to even check the #rules channel and kept doing it.

2016-12-22T03:56:28+00:00 | Technic | general | Kane Hart[93148033251811328] | said: wait when was fucking swearing a problem anywhere on mincraft lol

The "no swearing" rule on Technic Discord is there from day one.

Edited by bochen415

On 12/31/2016 at 3:17 AM, bochen415 said:

What's your Discord username and what did you actually do?

Edit:

Ah. Looks like some random user told you about the swear rule and you didn't bother to even check the #rules channel and kept doing it.

2016-12-22T03:56:28+00:00 | Technic | general | Kane Hart[93148033251811328] | said: wait when was fucking swearing a problem anywhere on mincraft lol

The "no swearing" rule on Technic Discord is there from day one.

That I do agree to. That is where I broke the rules. I thought he was joking more then anything. I must say at the time there was a person going around terrorizing the chat who ended up getting banned but overall there was chaos and drama. That is why I'm appealing the ban sort of what people do to get out of jail and be interrogated back into society :P

Thanks. 

There were 4 of us discord moderators, we sat down, had tea, and we discussed your logs, we dug deep. We figured it out after like 20 minutes:

One year temp ban from discord starting the day you were banned.

Topic locked. Message me in 11 months and 2 days.
Making more topics about this very issue is futile.