redboy9909

Voltz Startup Error

2 posts in this topic

I had no trouble playing Voltz for a while, but today I tried to start it and received a weird error, after I closed it all and tried again a few times I re-installed Voltz, only to get a different error. https://gyazo.com/87ae4908f9740781f1f085ca3da21c6c    Any help as to how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated! I tried deleting the pack and re-installing it multiple times to no avail, and I tried to delete the file ^ that contains that error but I am unable to as it says it's being used by a program.

Nevermind I fixed it! Restarted my computer waited a few hours and it fixed itself somehow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marine_Awesome
      I try downloading the modpack  on technic launcher that I recently made and uploaded to technic. Everytime I attempt to download it a thing pops up and says this:
      Error downloading a file for the following pack: Mr.Pochokumon Pack - Pixelmon
      Failed to download hhtps://www.dropbox/s/ck0f2nop3yutypf/pochokumon.zip?dl=0
      Please consult the modpack author.
      I dont know how to fix this problem. I have tried attempting to fix it but I dont really know how to. I also created a server for this modpack so that my friends and I can play on it. 
      Someone please help me
    • By OnyxCrafterYT
      Every time i install i modpack when i click play it loads fine then the launcher disappear then come back with nothing please help this is one of my logs look at to see the error Please and thank you <3. https://pastebin.com/M70vqKfE Please Fix for me 
    • By gamerben13
      OK. So i have made a mod pack and i tried to use Dropbox to host it. It doesn't seem to work anymore does anyone know a fix to this or a possible free replacement for it? It would help a lot
    • By PhoenixTalon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: VOL.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 2.0.4
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.
      We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!
      This server is full on PVP based madness. There is a resource world and factions world. To join a faction you need R-1 which is free on our site, creating a faction requires R-3 which is earned by voting. This is to prevent faction spam. The server has no rules about explosives or missiles, everything's unbanned except red matter and items that manipulate time and weather.
      The FULL modpack is available to everyone, we do not lock down ANY item which can be unbanned via donation. On top of that ALL of our donor ranks can be obtained for FREE by voting daily and saving up points.
      Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website. If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By johnjohn777
      Hello my fellow technicarians!
      I am having a problem trying to log in to my minecraft account. Every time I try to login (inputting anything in the Username/Password field), auth servers seem to be inaccessible. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus, also multiple attempts at logging in. It just says: `An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com`. Any clues how to fix this?
      Technic launcher console: https://pastebin.com/A9SrBcTw
      PasteBin.txt