Siriuo

Wirenut Compiler - Solder Modpack Tool

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hope this the correct place to post this.

Running a modpack using Technic Solder is very time consuming as I am sure you all who use Solder will agree.

Both myself and the rest of the Wirenut team were becoming frustrated with the time it takes to update over 100 mods. So I decided to create a fully open source compiler which will do the zipping part automatically.

It can be found at https://github.com/Siriuo/wirenut-compiler

The current features consist of:

• Browsing to a folder containing jar files
  • Selecting the save location for all zips
  • Zipping the jar files based on mcmod.info data and prompting for missing info
  • Zipping the jar files based on mod jar file name
  • Update checker

The features coming soon are:

• Remembering last used source and save folders

This is in very early beta and more features will come soon.

I hope you all enjoy, I will be happy to answer any questions.

Edited by Siriuo

S4aAtPf.png

Guess twice before posting.

Where do we have modpacks? On the Platform

Do we have a section called the Platform? Yes, yes we do

9yxLR61.png

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By The Real Kuush
      My custom modpack that runs on 1.7.10 launches, FML loads for a while (gets to 2/7) then crashes.
      Crash Log: https://pastebin.com/j5y8ukgN
      Can't post modpack link rn
    • By RestInPIeces
      I have recently started using a mod pack on technic known as Wizard Academy R6, it was working a first but now anytime i try to load it up through the launcher it'll load all the way up to "installing Minecraft Assets," the launcher will close as if it's about to load the modpack but it just reopens the launcher like nothing has happened, and now it appears to do the exact same thing to any of the mod packs I try to load up.
      Please Help
      Thank You
      crash-2017-08-03_18.23.14-client.txt
    • By Stazio
      Hey there, I'd like to announce to you SolderPlus! A supercharged version of TechnicSolder (fork).
      I made SolderPlus because of my frustrations with the original TechnicSolder, and because of how complex it is to setup, limiting the number of people who can use this amazing tool.
      SolderPlus overall may not have fixed all of the bugs in the original TechnicSolder, but it did fix a lot of the workflow issues. Most importantly, you can now upload jar files and such without the need to make zip files, or folders!
      I have plans to expand upon this further, and add more features, and if enough people want it, a community solder account everyone can use.
      Get the latest version here! View the GitHub here!
    • By NinaCraft
      I instaled a modpack , for example , "Grilled Cheese Modded Survival" and "S&C - What is Minecraft" , just examples
      i instaled correctly and then i click play
      it loads and nothing happends, just kinda blinks and stays the same
      what should i do?

sorry for the crappy english

• By Phanta
      It's a nether pack. Expect lava.
      Show me the goods! 🡺