Cant play mod pack?

Peridot

• Moderators

Your modpack.jar file was screwy, I replaced it with a newer version of the forge universal (1614)

Missing openmodslib

Wrong version of Mantle (you had the one for 1.10.x)

Read the author's instructions for Tropicraft. Dropping the zip file into mods is not correct. 

Your Legends Core jar seemed wrong, file size too small. I replaced with a legit copy. Make sure you are getting your mods from trusted sites. 

Orespawn does not play nice with other mods. I think you will need to pull it, or any of the other mods that conflict with it. 

You will need to fix dimension ID conflicts by editing the config files of the conflicting mods. 

After making these changes, the modpack launched to the point of complaining about the Dimension ID conflicts, I will leave that to you. 

Edited by AetherPirate

OreSpawn and Tropicraft have been pulled. But I'm fine with out them. Downloaded openmodslib, correct mantle version, and correct forge version. But I'm wondering on how I access the 'dimensions ID conflicts in the configs.' I'm sorry if I sound like a noob but it's my first time making a pack.

11 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

You will need to fix dimension ID conflicts by editing the config files of the conflicting mods. 

• Moderators

Could you pastebin a new log? 

The config files are located the config folder. Most mods create one the first time the pack is launched. What is inside each one varies by mod. When mods create dimensions, the ID number associated with that dimension is often inside it's config file so users can change it if it conflicts with other mods. 

Your log will tell you what mods are involved in the conflict, and what ID's are in conflict. The fix is to pick one of the configs, and change the ID to an unused number. 

There is a special "helper" mod designed to make this job easier called AntiID. It finds conflicts and suggests fixes. 

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2387300-say-no-to-id-conflicts-install-anti-id-conflict

You may want to read about how to use it, and try it out. Remove it from your pack once all is fixed. 

I got around to it and I downloaded the special mod but it still doesn't load

Also what does pastebin mean and how do i get to the config folder

i found the config folder in %appdata% but its empty for my modpack. Maybe because its never actually launched

Please respond ASAP