10 posts in this topic
So, I am working on a modpack, following the technic help guide. Currently, I have readied all my mods, but what do I do with non-config generated files, such as the Flans folder where you put content packs, or the Lua coding thingys that pop up with the generating of OpenComputers, or the journeymap folder. Where do I put them? "bin", "config" or "mods" Please help!
Help I made a modpack and It wont let me access my inventory I don't know why and wish someone could help me
Here is my modpack if you need it: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ultimate-explorations.1030159
Are you looking for a Tekkit Legends Factions server to play on with your friends or make new friends? Then this is your change.
ArcadeMafia has a server for you! It's a tekkit legends server. It's online 24/7! We are making use of factions. If you'd like to join our server and play with friends or other players on the server use this IP: arcademafia.mcport.nl
We also have our own discord server. with over 1000 people and many more different games!
I hope to see you soon in the discord and MineCraft server!
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!