Custom modpack crashing after loading files

Kevazy

• Moderators

missing lambdlib 

missing bdlib

missing gilded-games.util

There are probably others, I stopped checking. Do not forget that many mods have dependencies. 

many of your mods are very old, for example your Galacticraft is about 2 years behind the current revision. 

It also looks like you didn't follow authors' instructions on many of the mods that are zip files. 

Read up on how Flans works --  the main flan jar goes Mods, and all the content packs go in a Flans folder at the root of the pack. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Moderators

https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads use the latest (474) you are running 375

Make the changes I listed and forge will tell you what is missing when you try and launch the pack. 

Launch

Read error

Fix

rinse and repeat for all your missing dependencies. 

Edited by AetherPirate

So, I think I have downloaded all the APIs and Core mods now, but now it freezes on this loading screen.

And I really don't want to delete Decocraft since me and my friends love the mod.

LoadingFreeze.jpg

Should I try to restart the client or let it load?

Edited by Kevazy

Alright, so I restarted the client, same thing seems to be happening, it gets stuck/freezes and I need to force-shutdown it from the task manager, when I do this, it shows me a crash report, would you like to see it? Or should I google this problem?

Never mind, it loads other mods now but really slow.

Alright, I think I solved that problem by allocating more ram to the client.

Now it says this in a crash report:

EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                  * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.3.1 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.2 from SuperMassiveTech-MC1.7.10-0.4.0-beta-114.jar).

And I don't want to remove the "SuperMassiveTech" mod nor the "Ender IO" mod