Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cybericecream

blightfall
Bightfall crash before startup

3 posts in this topic

Ok I have tried every fix i know of and every google search combination under the sun and had no luck fixing my issue, so can someone smarter than me please help because I'm stuck. 

[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.10.85.1291 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_121, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_121
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/INFO] [FML]: [AppEng] Core Init
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.wirsbo.main.FMLLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod net.technicpack.blightcore.coremod.BlightCoreCoremod does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[B#347]  [16:08:02] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.core.launch.CodeChickenCorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[B#347] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
[B#347] Starting download of ttp://cdn.technicpack.net/platform2/pack-icons/592618.png?1444539785 with 3 tries remaining

The above is the log report i receive when blight-fall doesn't run, if someone can decipher this and tell me what I'm doing wrong you would be amazing.

Thanks to everyone who can help me THANKS!

• Similar Content

• By JustLisa
      ☣ Only Tekkit legends server on the CZ scene ! ☣
      [CZ] [EN] [SK]
      We are a server that builds on classic gameplay. Nothing is forbidden, the rules are only: respect other players. 
      • Kits 
      • MobArena
      • Residence 
      • Jobs
      • Portals
      • You can earn player heads for killing!
      • And more!
    • By JustLisa
      Hi, i have big problem with server.
      Here is my console: 

Console.txt
    • By mjmcasio
      I have been trying to start a tekkit server with an additional mod inside the mod folder. The server does not want to load with the mod inside the mod folder, but when i take it out of the the folder the server works completely fine. I am getting stumped and have been trying to figure out why it wants to crash with the mod inside. the mod is Agent Agriculture, and just adds more crops and 3 mobs, and a few other things. thx

• By Toasti3s
      I was trying to start up my Tekkit server when I got an "Exception in server tick loop" error
      (full error here: https://pastebin.com/2eBy6URK)

This has happened to two different servers of mine. The servers will start up and work perfectly fine.
      If I shut the server down the try to start it back up again I get nothing but that error.
      I can't find any solutions on how to fix this problem. 
      Thank you for any help!