3 posts in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LordFlowerpot
      Upon opening my technic launcher a couple of minutes ago, i noticed Tekkit Classic had deleted itself?! So I redownloaded it, my worlds still seemed to exist. But when I opened one I noticed half of my house ( which is built inside a hill) was dirt and stone again. So half of my house glitched away. Can anyone help me out please? 
    • By shadowdud
      I have uploaded my mods to my dropbox an attached the link to my technic modpack but everytime I download it, its only a vanilla game my mods are not on it plea help if you can
    • By cascross123
      So I've recently re downloaded the Technic launcher after having to wipe my mac. Now it's hanging on the Technic logo, after showing 'Querying uodate stream'.
      Tried an uninstall and reinstall of Java, removing and re downloading the launcher, and numerous restarts.
      Firewall is disabled so it's not that causing issues.
      Any known issues with Sierra, or am I doing something wrong?
    • By BlackOrBit
      Hello Guys,
      Sorry for my english but i try my best. 

i Try to install on a Tekkit legends server Plugins with "Cauldron" but it dont works I try since yesterday and now i  give up. PLS HELP ME. All what i try dont work
    • By Apin
      Whenever I go search a modpack or something, nothing pops up. I searched this Oh Gaming and nothing popped up. I searched something simple Survival and nothing. I went on the website and found the Frozen modpack. I copied that thingy and pasted it and nothing. So I searched Frozen and nothing. I closed the launcher and reopened it but still nothing. I don't understand. I will list the things I did to try and solve it.
      1. Update my Java. But I already had the latest version. 
      2. I closed and reopened the Launcher.
      3. I turned my computer off and back on.
      4. I turned my internet off and then back on.
      5. And last but not least, I ran it as an administrator.