Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuutioukkeli

Can't open any modpacks in the launcher

Question

Hey

When I try to open any modpack in the launcher it doesn't start.
When I click the Play button it starts to load but after "Installing Minecraft assets 0%" the launcher just closes and the modpack doesn't open up.
I have already deleted and reinstalled the launcher and modpacks. I have the newest version of Java (Java 8 Update 121 64bit)
but I also have installed an older version (Java 7 update 6 64bit) but it also didn't help.

Plz help!

techniclauncher_2017-02-05.log

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By elvis8900
      I'm trying to run the Technic Launcher on mint linux 18.2. I can see the launcher. I just can't adjust the launcher window to access any mod packs.
    • By Ghastninja46
      I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467
    • By Laundrupp23
      I can't get in to my game because when I'm trying to open my world I see my hot bar and then the game crashes. It crashed the first time when I went on my Archimedes ship mod ship and it was attached to a bridge that was attached to the land. Here's the crash report: 
      java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 at java.util.ArrayList.fastRemove(-1) at java.util.ArrayList.remove(-1) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInstance.func_73252_b(PlayerInstance.java:70) at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerManager.func_72695_c(SourceFile:302) at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:301) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72515_a(NetServerHandler.java:626) at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:99) at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141) at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)