Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuutioukkeli

Can't open any modpacks in the launcher

Question

Hey

When I try to open any modpack in the launcher it doesn't start.
When I click the Play button it starts to load but after "Installing Minecraft assets 0%" the launcher just closes and the modpack doesn't open up.
I have already deleted and reinstalled the launcher and modpacks. I have the newest version of Java (Java 8 Update 121 64bit)
but I also have installed an older version (Java 7 update 6 64bit) but it also didn't help.

Plz help!

techniclauncher_2017-02-05.log

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By gamerben13
      OK. So i have made a mod pack and i tried to use Dropbox to host it. It doesn't seem to work anymore does anyone know a fix to this or a possible free replacement for it? It would help a lot
    • By HenrikoMagnifico
      So, I recently changed the name of my modpack completely, and I am very happy with how everything looks right now. The only issue is that the URL for the modpack hasn't changed from before, and it still contains the old modpack name! Is it possible to change it? Or do I have to live with it forever?

Thanks in advance.
      - Henriko
    • By Whytehhh
      Hi guys,i changed computer and i find this fastidious bug,when i download a pack,and i go on a server,all is ok,but the 2nd time that i connect in every server there is this error:"Invalid Session,Try restarting your game" but when i restart the bug continue,what i have to do?
    • By icygerberbait
      Okay, so when I have my java installed the technic launcher won't open at all, when I delete java from my computer, the technic launcer launches, and then I can install java.
      Altough, when I use java I can only use 32bit, and then the game feels laggy and I can't have much fov, I have a 64bit os, windows 10. when I try to launch a mod pack in this case tekkit \ "The 1.7.10 Pack" they just won't launch. I've looked up the internet for help couldn't find anything.
      Technic Launcher log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614266/
      Mod packs failure log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24614277/
      For those who are about to ask, yes I have tried other launchers, they won't work aswell, only vanilla works, or tekkit with 1gb of ram.
      PC specs:
      CPU: I7 4790
      RAM: 16GB
      GPU: GTX 970
      HDD: 1TB
      SSD: 120gb
      PSU: 650W

if any of these things help you I'd be grateful if you could also help me.
      Thank you in advance.

• By MjrGaslic
      So my friend's game closes on start, I would provide a log but where may I find it?