Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imoe400

Modpacks wont launch

Question

3 answers to this question

This may be a driver issue. It was for me.

Go to your control panel.

>Hardware and Sound

>Devices and Printers

>Double click on your device

>Click Hardware

>Scroll until you find your GPU, Then double click it

>A window will pop-up. Click Change Settings

>Another Window will pop-up. Select Driver

>Click Roll Back Driver.

The program will freeze for a minute or two. Next you screen will switch off and then back on. Once the window is unfrozen click OK. You should now be able to open the mod-packs, but I recommend you reboot first.

• Similar Content

• By 19Echo
      Right now it is in it's early stages of development but I am hoping to grow it into what Tekkit Classic was!
      I know there are "updated tekkit packs" but they all add in extra mods. I just wanted to play Tekkit how it was in the old days.
      Right now I am using the updated version if Industrial Craft 2 but I can and will change it to the Classic Remake of it if you guys want me to seeing as I am making it for this community.
      I want you guys to help test it and tell me what recipes should be changed to fit what classic was going for.
      I have all the mods from Tekkit Classic except for the one or two that is not available anymore and I also have some recreations of the Old mods.
      ProjectE is in this pack and I have never actually messed with the mod myself but I hear it is more OP than EE2. I will configure the mod to better fit EE2 in the future though with your guys help!
      Please let me know what some changes that you feel should be made and I will look into it!
      Old School Redux: DOWNLOAD
      Old School Redux Sphax Patch (x64): DOWNLOAD
      Join the Discord server for Updates and to report bugs!
      Old School Redux Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wKaSnRN
    • By bigtruck35
      I've been trying to get technic to run on my computer for a couple months on and off, for some reason I can never get the .exe file downloaded off the platform to run. I've tried messing with Java and my own computer settings some but I can't find the issue. I also tried checking the FAQs to see if it was there bud found nothing. Here are my computer specs:
      Asus Vivobook Pro
      Windows 10
      Intel Core i7-67000HQ CPU - 2.60GHz
      8.00 GB RAM
      Any help would be amazing, 
      Thanks, Bigtruck35

• By Crystogon
      So I've been trying to open the technic launcher but it won't load past the logo.

• By Lukato
      When I click on play the launcher starts to load, but after its done it just says again play.
      Can anybody tell me how to fix this?
    • By AheadGraph
      Hi, i've been playing for about two weeks on this server and i've never changed anything to it in the settings. Since about a day or two ago my server kept crashing at random times i'm not sure if the world is corrupt or some of the mods aren't working properly.
      crash logs: https://pastebin.com/EDisNC6K