Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badcholo

EB Organized Crime The Way It Should Have Been, PVP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed, Open World Building, No Rent, City Map, Cell Drugs

2 posts in this topic

Evil Brains Presents

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/eb-organized-crime.968084

Server IP included teenie.onthewifi.com:25587

EB Organized Crime The Way It Should Be. Swearing Allowed. Open World 18k X 18k plus the city. No Rent, No Stupid hassles.

PVP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed. We have a entire city to conquer. Get your gang and take over the most profitable parts of the city.

Claim your streets by defending sell points. PVP sell points make it difficult to sell drugs for profit. Multi warps set up around crack houses to conquer or defend.

KeepInventory in all worlds. I could use some help with a modpack / server showcase. I will be working on the server daily to fix any issues.

Crash proof server and the world is being generated as we speak. No lagg, bossy admins

Edited by Badcholo
added more content

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Badcholo
      I could really use some feedback. Answer some short questions please.
      What is the first thing you notice about the Server?
      Do you like the appearance of this post?
      Did you like the trailer?
      If you didn't like the trailer, What was it missing? What didn't you like?
      What would you like to see added to the Server?
      What do you really hate about this post?
      Feel free to be as harsh as you'd like in giving your opinion about my post or server. I would greatly appreciate any help given in negative or positive feedback.
      What would get you to play on this server? Can you access the Server?
      Did you have any problems downloading or running the modpack?
      Crashes or if you need help please get a hold of me on Discord. I will be checking it often, even while i'm at work.
      This server is custom made, so you'll have an awesome time discovering all the easter eggs starting from crafting recipes to odd items used to craft stuff.
      You may have to find and kill a certain type of mob to find the item you need to craft certain items.
      For example: no squids spawn anywhere, you have to find a shell creature in certain water source to get ink sacks. Also ink sacks are very important if you know where to look.
      Good Luck, I really could use some advice on how to get some new players to join. This is a very hard survival server, so i hope you enjoy a challege.
      Keep Inventory Enabled.
      I have made a Modpack Called "Hard Vanilla" And i have purchased a $2,000 Server to run it on. No Lagg, No Upkeep. 
      Teaser Trailer for the modpack if you want to know more about it. I will be needing admins and moderators that have become elite and mastered the modpack.
      I have just released it, so invite your friends. This is a PvP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed Server. Factions without land claims. Enjoy
      http://www.technicpack.net/profile/1206272/modpacks

• By Badcholo
      Keep Inventory Enabled.
      I have made a Modpack Called "Hard Vanilla" And i have purchased a $2,000 Server to run it on. No Lagg, No Upkeep. 
      Teaser Trailer for the modpack if you want to know more about it. I will be needing admins and moderators that have become elite and mastered the modpack.
      I have just released it, so invite your friends. This is a PvP, Raid, Grief, Scamming Allowed Server. Factions without land claims. Enjoy
      Got Discord Server Running: https://discord.gg/qzjChjV

• By devryb
      DeVco Tekkit Legends North America:
      tl.devcoftb.net Europe: tl.devcoftb.eu
      Click to visit our website Current Version: 1.1.1
      Server Specs:
      Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K 4c/8t
      Frequency: 4.0GHz+ (4.4GHz Turbo Boost)
      RAM: 32 GB DDR3 1333 MHz

Rules:
      Our Server Rules
      Server Help

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
      General Info:
      Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a long standing community ran by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!
      We are using GriefPreventionPlus to protect your land GPPCities (A GP addon) is also installed for those that long for the Towny feel PVP survival server (No PVP in the overworld) QuickShop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp shops Voting for our server rewards you with points to use in game or at the donation store for special items. Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time