Dakotah2468

Dakotah Discord Ban Appeal

2 posts in this topic

I was banned about 6months ago. I was banned by Bochen for talking about "shady stuff" it was my "upteenth time" that I had done so. I want to appeal this ban so I can go back to helping out others that is the only reason I still care, It was a fun hobby and taught me alot over my 5 months in the technic discord. I would say I'm sorry and give some stupid excuse ,but I don't see the point in doing so. I believe in showing you are sorry through actions.I honestly do know what I had done wrong it wouldn't happen again ,and all I ask is that when you consider this think about the good I did too and not just what I have done wrong.

Thank you for your time.