You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kastleking12
      I joined a dimensional doors portal, then my game crashed.  After restarting my client, I get an error when trying to connect to my server.  
      Here is what my log says. 
      2017-04-23 21:08:11 [INFO] Done (0.853s)! For help, type "help" or "?" 2017-04-23 21:08:15 [INFO] kastleking12[/127.0.0.1:54423] logged in with entity id 86 at (3499.5, 9.0, -1827.5) 2017-04-23 21:08:15 [INFO] Disconnecting kastleking12 [/127.0.0.1:54423]: Internal server error 2017-04-23 21:08:15 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet for kastleking12 [/127.0.0.1:54423]: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72355_a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:120) at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.completeConnection(NetLoginHandler.java:194) at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleClientConnection(FMLNetworkHandler.java:166) at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionReceivedFromClient(FMLNetworkHandler.java:120) at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72529_d(NetLoginHandler.java:178) at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72532_c(NetLoginHandler.java:71) at net.minecraft.server.ServerListenThread.func_71766_a(ServerListenThread.java:55) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:29) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:677) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573) 2017-04-23 21:09:07 [INFO] ZacSlave[/73.147.41.111:61846] logged in with entity id 87 at (3434.300000011921, 69.5625, -1697.300000011921)
    • By DaveKnave
      Advanced Planetarian Warfare
      Ever wanted to go to space? We know you did. Did you ever want to Annihilate your enemies with any means possible? We did to. The choice is YOURS with "Advanced Planetarian Warfare" Modpack.
      Mods Included:
      - Defence Tech
      - Thermal Expansion
      - Modular Force Field System (MFFS)
      - EnderIO
      - Mekanism/Tools/Generators
      - Applied Energistics 2 (AE2)
      - Flans Mod
      - MineFactory Reloaded
      - Nether Ores
      - Galacticraft/Planets

TechnicPack Page:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/adv-planetarian-warfare.1006563
      This pack was solely made for Factions! Please join the Official 24/7 Server: 158.69.226.44:25601 

• By Trico
      Okay so basically everything was fine this morning but after I tried installing a resource pack made for Hexxit, which I deleted completely after this, everything went to crap. Whenever I try to join a server in multiplayer, it loads for 2 seconds, giving you a quick glance at your character being stuck half in and half out of a block then immediately goes to a black screen and crashes.

Could it be the server itself? Could it be something corrupted on my end? I don't know. And yes, I have 2GB RAM allocated to it already, which was never a problem. And I'm running the latest Hexxit version.

What I tried:
      Deleting (player).dat file Reinstalling TechnicLauncher Reinstalling Hexxit Updating Java Copying Saves folder, deleting .technic, and pasting Saves folder in the new one
        Here is the crash report
    • By pokeguy56
      Welcome to the last Hack/Mine server in existence, and the Newest one!
      To join make sure you have Java 7 and not 8, and run it in the Technic Launcher. Then just join in! We ALWAYS need more players so get any of the following to join us!

Your friends Your Neighbors Your Enemies Your cat  Your family Your alter-ego Rules
      No Griefing
      No Drama
      No Politics
      No Raiding bases
      PvP is allowed but don't mass PvP or RDM
      REPORT ERRORS IN THE COMMENTS TO ENSURE THE SERVER WORKS FOR EVERYONE[h1]
      Other Info
      This server runs in H/M version 0.6.4.6, the recommended version. It is also run on my personal computer until I have the money for a proper server. (Don't worry it is on an i5 6600k with 8gb of ram dedicated to the server.) We do need staff, but not many.

Join our discord to keep up to date on news https://discord.gg/Qhv4nzn
    • By sirherobrine
      Hello I have been running and editing my own custom modpack Crescent Moon and I could really use some help fixing some bugs in the server. As well as find bugs so If you would like to join my server and help with fixing bugs fantastic. If you just want to join and help find bugs by all means please do. Shoot me as message and feel free to join my discord if you need me. I will answer discord messages within about 12 hours and Technic with in 24 hours. Please I could really use some help I am the only one working on this and its really draining. Thanks for reading this hope to hear from someone very soon.  https://discord.gg/n3mYM9K