Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PandaZoGz

Friends Can't Join Hamachi Server

3 posts in this topic

My friends and I have recently been trying to get a Tekkit Legends server up, although we have came to a problem, I can get into the server although my friends however cannot. I have set the Eula to true. I've been using hamachi.

This is the message that it comes up with...

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out:no further information:

Server Properties: https://gyazo.com/11def56fc0ba6714f52eeb24f214b1c5

Please Help !!

we don't handle issues or bug report's topics on Server advertising section.

Warned and locked

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Henrikero
      Hi, I was wondering if anyone wanted to create a small tekkit classic server together with me. Just a plain simple little community where we build stuff and have fun?

• By MaukasWanukas
      I have ben playing for a while now but cant seem to find blue power copper and i need it for pneumatic tubes where can i find it the easiest? I have had 3 64x64 quarries mining and still no copper only forest and icc
    • By TB Relays
      When I turn my server on it allow me to join but my friends can not. please help!
    • By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By RyanSandyz
      I was hosting a Tekkit Legends server through my laptop and also playing on the server through it as well. My girlfriend used hamachi to connect to the server and now I am trying to use hamachi to connect to it as well from my desktop. Whenever I put in the IPV4 address of my laptop into the address bar in direct connect it I get the error message "Failed to Login: Invalid session (try restarting your game)". And yes I have tried restarting it.