Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drachi

Open Tekkit Legends Server (UK)

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello All!

This is my first open server. 9 Spaces I just want people to join and test, it's a bit of a home project.

Please just join and have a good time.

Server Address: 176.35.124.3

One rule, no griefing other players stuff.

Have fun!

Edited by Drachi

Thanks to all that have joined.

I will be taking down the server temporarily.
This is due to some testing and work on the server.

Thanks again to all.

Lewis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By xfalcon
      Hello, I'm getting the following error when starting up my server. Can someone help me resolve it please? Thanks in advance. The modpack is Tekkit Classic.
      [email protected]:~/tcs# ./launch.sh 182 recipes 27 achievements 15:56:04 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5 15:56:04 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code 15:56:04 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) >  
    • By Thomasmr11
      Hi folks,
      I set up a tekkit legends server and, long story short, when I run the .bat file to launch it, it gets some way through the launch and then just crashes. Below is a copy of the crash report:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25527703/

So if anyone is able to decipher that and explain whats going on, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks, Tom

• By Gorax
      Ahoy me hearties! Get out yer map and plot a course over to my server Crimson Tides! But be forewarned these waters are no place for the weak, only the toughest most ruthless scallywags and buccaneers will surivive!  Build a ship, make your own crew (faction)  set up a secret hideout on an island, then give yer' enemies a one way ticket to Davy Jones Locker!!! but most of all watch yer backs and try not to get cut down like so many pirates before ye!
      Link to technic pack https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/crimson-tides-2.1092855
      Discord Link https://discord.gg/FSZ9au5 It is a 1.7.10 factions server, pirate themed ofc all are welcome!

• By StarStrike103
      Ok, I have a forge modpack 1.7.10. I've set up a server with mods and forge and everything and it works fine.
      But the issue is, is I want plugins in my server.

Any help?
      Also, my plugins will only use forge - nothing else.