Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteeI

The only good tech server?

1 post in this topic

Back then around 2013 there was a mudpack called business elite. It had 100s of players until one day it had died. Most people don't know that now the mod pack has been recreated. And you should really check it out. It contains about 100 mods and is focused on tech and some magic, It has mods such as enderio, mechanism, AE and more. It also has an official PVE/PVP server. Come check it out if you want to.

If you wanna check it out the link is

Deadpool sends his chimichangas

• Similar Content

• By noahruesen
      I am trying to set up a new modpack for a new server i wanna set up but when i think i am done with the modpack and i try to launch it it gives this error:
      ------------------------------------------
      Error downloading a file for the following pack: (Modpack name)
      failed to download (dropbox link)
      please consult the modpack author 
      -----------------------------------------------
      .anybody got a idea what is wrong?
    • By sliggybiggy
      So I made a modpack, and it works, however, I also made a server package, that doesn't work.
      I followed some tutorials on the internet and none of them fixed the issue.
      Here's my log

• By TruVanillaYami
      Hi! I'm going to preface this with saying I'm not the best at all of this, and it's difficult for me to read logs and such, so I was hoping for help!
       My modpack that I'm running (1.12.2) was working fine previously, but now it seems to crash anytime I try opening it. (The same happened for True SevTech, but no other modpack has had this issue.) Basically:
      -I hit play modpack
      -Everything in launcher loads fine
      -Minecraft opens, begins loading Forge as well as the other mods, and everything seems to go fine
      -Minecraft closes, reopening the Technic launcher with no error message, or anything.
      Crash report from modpack: https://pastebin.com/8TT4bAXg
      If you need the entire log, let me know so I can get it for you. Sorry once again, I was directed here to post issues like this, and apologies if I'm wrong! This is my first time posting here, and I'm not the best with this stuff. Thank you!
    • By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By BmackGaming
      Welcome to Guns and Glory!
      Whats new to the hit mod pack?
      -New 24/7 online ready to play Server
      -New Mods
      Technology & Combat Mods!
      -New Name
      The new official name is Guns and Glory Trilogy
      Come check us out!
      Discord: https://discord.gg/NMwMRKn
      Server:192.99.231.25
      Technic: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/guns-and-glory-the-trilogy.1270135