3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Edited by Unusual
sorrow

Posted (edited)

I have the exact same issue, was just about to post. In my case, my pack worked previously, but after I added five files to the mods folder and one to the config folder, re-zipped, and re-uploaded, it launches vanilla. This should not be possible; I didn't even touch the forge jar file. Please help, Technic developers!

EDIT - I fixed my issue! When I re-zipped, I accidentally zipped the entire folder, not just the contents (simplecomplexity.zip/simplecomplexity/stuff instead of what it should be, just simplecomplexity.zip/stuff). So I re-zipped just the contents, re-uploaded, and it worked! Let me know if this works for you! :)

Edited by Phyremaster
I fixed my issue!

On 8-3-2017 at 11:03 PM, Unusual said:

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Your issue is exactly the same as @Phyremaster posted under yours, with exactly the same fix.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Sproty
      Hi! I have a mac computer and whenever I try to load a mod pack (Pixelmon) on the technic launcher, everything loads perfectly fine until it gets to OS X natives, where it stops and doesn't load at all. I'm terrible with computers so if anyone can help me and explain it in a very simple manner, I would really appreciate it! I've tried deleting and reinstalling the modpack as well as the launcher but nothing I do seems to work.
    • By Heimdall_
      I am trying to download the 1.7.10 pack from the Technic Launcher and I keep receiving the following message: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: The 1.7.10 Pack Attempting to extract file the-1710-pack-0.9.7.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the mudpack author. I checked the mod pack's website and it is currently telling me that no connection to database could be established I was wondering if this is why I am not able to download it and if it is not the issue what is and how would I fix it
    • By Muniz7901
      Always when I open the hexxit of this error:

Bad video card drivers!      
            -----------------------      
      Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.
      This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.
      --- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------
      Generated 22/10/17 21:57
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_151, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 1805286072 bytes (1721 MB) / 2058354688 bytes (1963 MB) up to 2058354688 bytes (1963 MB)
          JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: 
          LWJGL: 2.9.0
          OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Texture Pack: Default
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null[failed to get system properties (java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.)]

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
          at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:398)
          at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 5cbc1d45 ----------

I have already updated the drivers downloaded several javas and still can not open help me please
    • By SuperSpawn
      Hello, SuperSpawn here.
      I'm currently making a modpack as I plan to buy a server soon for me and my friends to mess aroun on, but I've run into a small problem.
      I went through the process of making a modpack, and I think i have done (almost) everything correctly, but whenever I load into my modpack, forge does not launch but minecraft does , and in the bottom left corner it reads:
      I have no clue why this is happening. 
      Here is the link for the pack download if it helps: FlyingLoafs Modpack
      Please help me find what's wrong, this is my first time doing this and it was challenging but fun.