I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Edited by Unusual
sorrow

I have the exact same issue, was just about to post. In my case, my pack worked previously, but after I added five files to the mods folder and one to the config folder, re-zipped, and re-uploaded, it launches vanilla. This should not be possible; I didn't even touch the forge jar file. Please help, Technic developers!

EDIT - I fixed my issue! When I re-zipped, I accidentally zipped the entire folder, not just the contents (simplecomplexity.zip/simplecomplexity/stuff instead of what it should be, just simplecomplexity.zip/stuff). So I re-zipped just the contents, re-uploaded, and it worked! Let me know if this works for you! :)

Edited by Phyremaster
I fixed my issue!

On 8-3-2017 at 11:03 PM, Unusual said:

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Your issue is exactly the same as @Phyremaster posted under yours, with exactly the same fix.