3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Edited by Unusual
sorrow

Posted (edited)

I have the exact same issue, was just about to post. In my case, my pack worked previously, but after I added five files to the mods folder and one to the config folder, re-zipped, and re-uploaded, it launches vanilla. This should not be possible; I didn't even touch the forge jar file. Please help, Technic developers!

EDIT - I fixed my issue! When I re-zipped, I accidentally zipped the entire folder, not just the contents (simplecomplexity.zip/simplecomplexity/stuff instead of what it should be, just simplecomplexity.zip/stuff). So I re-zipped just the contents, re-uploaded, and it worked! Let me know if this works for you! :)

Edited by Phyremaster
I fixed my issue!

On 8-3-2017 at 11:03 PM, Unusual said:

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Your issue is exactly the same as @Phyremaster posted under yours, with exactly the same fix.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GerPole
      Ok, just a quick preface- i've been googling on this for the past 3 days, even consulting my computer wizard cousin who is stumped as well. I don't know where else to turn please help me! I just wanna play Tekkit!

I am on a Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 (If that matters).
      I downloaded the Mac OSX version of tekkit, I launched it, a couple bugs, i needed a java update or something, i play tekkit, its fine... i log off, i sleep.

Next morning I wake up, (Time for some tekkit), i open the launcher... launcher nowhere to be found, INSTEAD a dastardly FOLDER that calls itself TechnicLauncher appears. "OK..." I click it, more folders, more files, i open each individually, none open the launcher. I try opening the .jar launcher again... It creates another Folder 'TechnicLauncher(2)', this goes on for awhile. I google around... nothing. I uninstall java and tecnic pack launcher, i reinstall both, i open the .jar file, IT CREATES A GODDAMN F O L D E R. The next two days are filled with googleing, forum scanning, and frustration... 

Just to specify, the first time i downloaded the launcher it worked fine (the first time i opened it), i closed it, slept, and when i woke up the next day it has folder creating turrets syndrome. Help would be greatly appreciated.

- GerPole
    • By Sabretooth06
      No matter what i do i even swapped by 1GB memory to 2GB since i got a 64 bit operating system and it still doesnt work to load anything

• By alex123x5
      i have created a modpack, now when i want to update it it says:  The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location..
      i only uploaded a new version on dropbox with the public link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/icxjer2xy810nc2/ultimatepvp-pack-1.1b.zip?dl=0
      then i have the error. ive changed te dl=0 to dl=1 but it say's it again that it is an invalid location.

any help plz?
    • By ImpDude
      Modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/atomic-aether 

This is a pure survival server. Work together or kill each other, the choice is yours. Our world centers around a central hub with portals to many dimensions already there for you. Protect your base with ftbutils mod. The overworld has been pre-generated a bit to reduce lag, and there is no world border so feel free to explore. There are no teleport commands. Server is hosted on a spare computer in basement, so someone is usually around to fix any downtime.

Server IP: 74.76.237.29 

Server Rules: 1 Griefing and PvP are allowed just not on other players claims.  
      2 No redstone, or other devices that cause network lag and major frame rate drops.  
      3 No xraying or other cheating mods.  
      4 Claims and rftools dimensions will be removed if you're not seen in here for a while.  
      5 Don't surround other claims with your own or claim any portals around the spawn.  

Banned Items: (Subject to change!) 
      Additional Pipes: Chunk Loader
      Advent of Ascension: All portals (We have a portal hub.), Ancient Teleporter Blueprint, Runandor Blueprint 
      DivineRPG: Arcana Portal, SnowGlobe, Twilight Clock 
      Extra Utilities: Dark Portal, Last Millennium Portal 
      JABBA: Dolly, Diamond Dolly 
      Lycanites Mobs: Demonic SoulCube 
      Minecraft: Nether Portal (We have a portal hub.) 
      MineFactoryReloaded: Chunk Loader, Plastic Bag, Sacred Rubber Sapling 
      Thaumcraft: Excavation wand, Portable Hole wand 
      Witchery: Poppet Shelf

UpTime: As 24/7 as can be, with daily backup and restart.