3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Edited by Unusual
sorrow

Posted (edited)

I have the exact same issue, was just about to post. In my case, my pack worked previously, but after I added five files to the mods folder and one to the config folder, re-zipped, and re-uploaded, it launches vanilla. This should not be possible; I didn't even touch the forge jar file. Please help, Technic developers!

EDIT - I fixed my issue! When I re-zipped, I accidentally zipped the entire folder, not just the contents (simplecomplexity.zip/simplecomplexity/stuff instead of what it should be, just simplecomplexity.zip/stuff). So I re-zipped just the contents, re-uploaded, and it worked! Let me know if this works for you! :)

Edited by Phyremaster
I fixed my issue!

On 8-3-2017 at 11:03 PM, Unusual said:

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Your issue is exactly the same as @Phyremaster posted under yours, with exactly the same fix.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By adimblade27
      I would like one or two people to join me in my AOTBT server.
      Requirements:
      You must have the latest version of Evolve.
      You must have Skype. (And a mic).
      You must at least be experienced at playing Vanilla Minecraft. (MC without mods).
      http://www.kittenwar.com/
    • By gamerben13
      OK. So i have made a mod pack and i tried to use Dropbox to host it. It doesn't seem to work anymore does anyone know a fix to this or a possible free replacement for it? It would help a lot
    • By HenrikoMagnifico
      So, I recently changed the name of my modpack completely, and I am very happy with how everything looks right now. The only issue is that the URL for the modpack hasn't changed from before, and it still contains the old modpack name! Is it possible to change it? Or do I have to live with it forever?

Thanks in advance.
      - Henriko
    • By Whytehhh
      Hi guys,i changed computer and i find this fastidious bug,when i download a pack,and i go on a server,all is ok,but the 2nd time that i connect in every server there is this error:"Invalid Session,Try restarting your game" but when i restart the bug continue,what i have to do?
    • By ShrillBear52
      Hi there!
      So the problem is whenever i start the forge file with the run.bat file that I just made for more ram it cloeses the server after a minitue.
      The strange thing is that it only do if I write my hamachi ip to the server.properties file but if i write my own other ip (not the hamachi ones) then it works.
      The only problem with that none of my friends can't join for the server and I can't to the portforwarding part because it not works for some reason and i'm dumb as hell  
      The log files says : [14:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 25.94.198.101:25565
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

I heard that if I use the hamachi method i don't have to to the portforwarding part.
      And in my previous server(s) i use the same method just like this what I'm currently trying to use and they all workd with no problem.
      This is the only server that I can't do with this method now for some reason.
      So please someone help me!