Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unusual

custom modpack
New (old) modpack help.

3 posts in this topic

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

I have the exact same issue, was just about to post. In my case, my pack worked previously, but after I added five files to the mods folder and one to the config folder, re-zipped, and re-uploaded, it launches vanilla. This should not be possible; I didn't even touch the forge jar file. Please help, Technic developers!

EDIT - I fixed my issue! When I re-zipped, I accidentally zipped the entire folder, not just the contents (simplecomplexity.zip/simplecomplexity/stuff instead of what it should be, just simplecomplexity.zip/stuff). So I re-zipped just the contents, re-uploaded, and it worked! Let me know if this works for you! :)

On 8-3-2017 at 11:03 PM, Unusual said:

I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.

I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0

this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

Your issue is exactly the same as @Phyremaster posted under yours, with exactly the same fix.

• Similar Content

• By Ribbons0121R121
      i don't know if this is where i should post this or not but i just wanted people to know about my modpack AdvvaneCraft. its a modpack i made and has a good amount of mods in it. it's fun. it has some bugs here and there and the 3.0 update is coming out very soon. anyway, heres the link to it. https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/advvancecraft.1135729 
    • By titus199
      Hello,
      A friend and i have a private server with the modpack "The 1.7.10 Pack" and we tried to add the mod draconic evolution but it doesn't work.
      Have anybody experience to add this mod to this modpack? 
      I searched hours on Google but find nothing that helps me...
    • By KoriksFlameKell
      So I've been trying to use Statues to create player skins but it's not working. Can anyone help me???
    • By TheHedgehoge
      A few hours ago I created a Big Dig server for me and a few friends to play on. After installing the modpack 3/4 of my friends (including me) could not hear any sounds with in the game. I have attempted to reinstall the modpack multiple times, to no avail. So help with fixing this would be appreciated.