lmfaorocka

What does this mean and why do i hate it?

Question

[B#349] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#349] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#349] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#349] Starting download of 552560.png?1443082698, with 3 tries remaining
[B#349] File version.json not found in C:\Users\lmfao\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkit\bin\modpack.jar
  This is the error the consol gave me,  Idk what it means but i need help cause nothing works

4 minutes ago, lmfaorocka said:

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kingofkin
      Every time i download the launcher and click it to start it does nothing and says downloading launcher assets and will not move from 0% i have let it run over night and it stills stays at 0%
      i had this on a older laptop befor then bought me a new one and the issue is on my new one
      i have went around looking for ways to fix it but there seems to be no way to fix the issue and would like help in solving this issue so i can go back to playing some of the modpacks i had so much fun with 
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      no clue what you may need to know about my pc but here is a picture that i hope helps

• By Unusual
      I seem to have run into a hiccup, when I upload my pack-zip to the technic launcher when you download this pack it is just a vanilla instance of minecraft and is missing all configs and mod files.
      I feel I must clarify there is nothing wrong with my configs or mod-list, these things load fine and run in both my testing environment as well as my test server.
      any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i9h2knf66633ar/Pack-1.0.zip?dl=0
      this is a non direct link to the file.

Edit: I'm sorry for posting this as it adds no value to this forum, but I have failed to find a solution to this problem from what i can tell everything has been done exactly as instructed on multiple sources and making this post is my last resort.

• By Coolguy4002
      Hi,

So because I can't play Tekkit Classic because of some movement bug, I decided to find an updated version.

However, when I launch the updated version, java closes, the modpacks' icon appears, then Technic opens again.

Can you guys help this??
    • By KidWithAPc
      Ok so, i've tried everything, i've allocated more ram, removed more ram, redownloaded Tekkit Classic and the launcher, but nothing works. Everytime i load up my singleplayer world that has a ton of progress on it, i see one frame of the world and it's barely loaded (it's mostly snow particles) and i can hear the ambiance, but the lag is so bad i can't move at ALL.

Please halp.
    • By SharkyThePup
      Hello. I recently started to get in a roleplay in Technic Launcher. The first two days that I went in the roleplay pack that I needed to download. Everything was fine. Then the third time I opened it and it was loading. After 5 seconds,around that. It cancelled it and didn't say nothing. Then I thought to uninstall it and install it again. When I did that a error pops up.                             Error installing the following pack: My minecraft Life roleplay                                                     An error occured while attempting to delete 'C:\Users\???\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\my-minecraft-life-roleplay\mods\biblocraft-1.10.6jar' from the cache:                                                                                                             Please check your system settings.                                                                                                                                                                             I need help! please!