lmfaorocka

What does this mean and why do i hate it?

Question

[B#349] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#349] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#349] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#349] Starting download of 552560.png?1443082698, with 3 tries remaining
[B#349] File version.json not found in C:\Users\lmfao\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\tekkit\bin\modpack.jar
  This is the error the consol gave me,  Idk what it means but i need help cause nothing works

4 minutes ago, lmfaorocka said:

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Whytehhh
      Hi guys,i changed computer and i find this fastidious bug,when i download a pack,and i go on a server,all is ok,but the 2nd time that i connect in every server there is this error:"Invalid Session,Try restarting your game" but when i restart the bug continue,what i have to do?
    • By MjrGaslic
      So my friend's game closes on start, I would provide a log but where may I find it?
    • By ThePunCrafter
      I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!
      EDIT: Thanks for the help guys, I'm back and playing again!
    • By _DavidG_
      Everytime i try to log in to an Premium Minecraft Server with technic, it says that. All the servers that i tried works fine in normal launcher, this is happening for about 2 months. I reinstalled technic and nothing. What i do?
    • By amorak
      I downloaded the technic lancher and attempted to install the world of mianite pack, but it gives me an error message saying

Error unzipping file for the following pack: The World of Mianite
      Attempting to extract file mianite-season-2-modpack-ms2-1.2.0.zip, but it did not exist
      Please consult the modpack author.

After this failed I attempted installing other modpacks to find out if it was a technic launcher issue, but the other mods installed correctly. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Any help is greatly appreciated.