Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingKaese

Launcher couldnt start modpacks

Question

Hello,

The last time I used the launcher was a few months ago. Today I wanted to play a modpack again but when I press play the launcher disappears and reappeares in the next moment without any game starting. I tried to reinstall the launcher and the modpacks. I also reinstalled Java 7 because Java 8 cant run the older modpacks, but it still doesnt work.

Please help.

Many greetings, Henrik

techniclauncher_2017-03-12.log

1 answer to this question

• Similar Content

• By Zyecro
      Ok so technic launcher won't run minecraft at all when i put more than one gb
      it just reloads the modpack screen And also i have 3gb available but im doing 2 or 1.5 GB and its doing the same thing
    • By The Best Introvert
      So I launch Attack of the B-Team but it shows mojang and then it just crashes, if you know what to do please let me know! Thanks!
    • By ButtSaggin
      So I was playing tekkit recently, and everything was fine. I exited tekkit and opened it the next day. It took a little longer to load and when I went to open the server I usually play on it just crashes.https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9R4QkDx5CT/
      I checked the settings and the memory is set to 7 GBs which seems like more than enough for what I'm doing. I am also able to create solo worlds and play in them perfectly.
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By ForsakenStory
      This is a paste from my console, I tried figuring it out myself & learned some things about Java to do so. Although in the end I'm too stupid to understand the problem(s).
      Send help <3
      https://pastebin.com/TPwEbve8
      I'm running this on Windows 10, 4 GB dedicated to the launcher, 2.5 Ghz (Intel i5) processor & I've a feeling there may be conflicts due to my graphics processor (Intel(R) HD Grapics).
    • By KingCurly
      So my friends and I are hosting a dedicated server through a 3rd party company for ourselves. We have been using the Technic Launcher to access Tekkit Legends and have noticed some issues. I will start with the main concern for us atm which is when we try to open our personal safes, the game crashes without fail. We have tried using the default mod pack so its not that. I have seen no other forums posts about it.

While I am here, what mod fills of wireless redstone?