This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Launcher couldnt start modpacks

The last time I used the launcher was a few months ago. Today I wanted to play a modpack again but when I press play the launcher disappears and reappeares in the next moment without any game starting. I tried to reinstall the launcher and the modpacks. I also reinstalled Java 7 because Java 8 cant run the older modpacks, but it still doesnt work.

Please help.

Many greetings, Henrik

1 answer to this question

• Similar Content

• By synergy_games
      I was playing tekkit normally when all of a sudden tekkit crashed and it didnt say anything just opened the technic launcher again. I opened tekkit again and tried to join my server but it says logging in and then closes tekkit back to the launcher. No error messages or crash reports. I have maxed out the launcher ram to 7gb but i dont know if that will do anything.
      I dont know what to do. Ive attached a video of it happening. It is low quality because i had to compress it so i could upload it. 
      PC specs,
      i3 4150 3.5ghz
      MSI GTX 750ti
      8gb DDR3 ram
      2018-03-05 20-27-24cfhgsfdghsgyh.compressed1123123123.mp4
    • By Doc050
      Tried to download mods from the technic launcher and they wouldn't download. The screen showed the install animation for about a second and then went back again.
      I got this error message from the control panel log: 
      [B#355] 2018/02/27 12:33:42 [SEVERE] Download of Failed!
      [B#355] 2018/02/27 12:34:21 [INFO] Starting download of, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#355] 2018/02/27 12:34:30 [INFO] Starting download of, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#355] 2018/02/27 12:34:32 [INFO] Starting download of, with 3 tries remaining
    • By Chapiku1
      So this is what I get:

I have attempted turning off my antivirus, restarted the launcher, the internet connection, my computer. My java is up to date. 
      What should I do? I want to play the 1.7.10 pack, but that doesn't seem possible!
    • By LogicCuberGames
      My modpacks wont load but my regular minecraft will.
    • By Uleremod
      guys my game crashes when i try to place a wire to connect circuit fabricator with wind turbine please help!!