SimplyAwkward09

Tekkit Classic crashes with Java 64

Question

I am only able to run Tekkit Classic (indeed any mod pack that I've tried) with Java 32. Upon trying various versions of Java 64, I get the error message "Java(TM) Platform SE binary has stopped working." Been unable to find a solution to this problem so far. I've attached the most recent log from the Technic Launcher.

Running on Windows 7

64 bit OS

8GB RAM

techniclauncher_2017-03-16.log

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SuperShotDK
      The last few days i've started playing Tekkit Classic again and i started building a castle and it's all most done, then I upgraded a double chest to an iron chest and my game crashed and i logged in again and i got besween 0 and 1 FPS and before between 100-240 FPS now i dont know if it's all gone to waste and im very proud that i got to building it and now it's unplayeble so can you help me..... Oops sat alot of Qurotes...... And i have the Crash report...... Maybe its the area im in and it could be something like it but what can i do
      Crash.docx
      Crash 2.docx
    • By larbob
      This is a Tekkit Classic server with no banned items or anything. It also has Essentials. I'm open to plugin suggestions. Feel free to use whatever you want in-game.
      Connect to larbob.ddns.net and have fun with us
      Thanks for playing!
    • By HailZz
      I got a new PC with Windows 10, Downloaded Technic Launcher, Then I downloaded Tekkit Classic, Then I press play then it loads Minecraft Assets and then just goes onto the Launcher again.
      I have uninstalled Java 8 and went to Java 7 Then I went back to Java 8, I have uninstalled Technic Launcher 5 times, I have uninstalled Tekkit Classic loads of times???
      Is there any help it will be appreciated.
    • By KidWithAPc
      Ok so, i've tried everything, i've allocated more ram, removed more ram, redownloaded Tekkit Classic and the launcher, but nothing works. Everytime i load up my singleplayer world that has a ton of progress on it, i see one frame of the world and it's barely loaded (it's mostly snow particles) and i can hear the ambiance, but the lag is so bad i can't move at ALL.

Please halp.
    • By Samualjs
      When I try and launch tekkit legends or any other modpack I get these java filenotfoundexception errors. I have a 64 bit operating system with 16GB or RAM, a intel i5 3700k and nvidea gtx 970. I don't think it is a hardware problem. I have tried it with both java 7 and java 8 using 64 bit version both times, I have reinstalled java and technic multiple times and cannot fix the problem
      [B#349] java.io.FileNotFoundException: File 'C:\Users\Sam's\AppData\Roaming\.technic\assets\launcher\OpenSans+Cyberbit.ttf' does not exist
      [B#349]     at org.apache.commons.io.FileUtils.openInputStream(FileUtils.java:299)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.ui.lang.ResourceLoader.getFontByName(ResourceLoader.java:76)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.ui.lang.ResourceLoader.getFont(ResourceLoader.java:318)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.ui.lang.ResourceLoader.getFont(ResourceLoader.java:314)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.launcher.autoupdate.TechnicRelauncher.buildUpdaterTasks(TechnicRelauncher.java:114)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.autoupdate.Relauncher.runAutoUpdater(Relauncher.java:97)
      [B#349]     at net.technicpack.launcher.LauncherMain.main(LauncherMain.java:193)
      [B#349] Unable to load users from C:\Users\Sam's\AppData\Roaming\.technic\users.json because it does not exist.
      [B#349] Starting download of http://launcher.technicpack.net/resources/OpenSans+Cyberbit.ttf, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#349] Expected MD5: 94a9d4cbcb9ceaa25000fa303fa81acc Calculated MD5: 94a9d4cbcb9ceaa25000fa303fa81acc
      [B#349] Starting download of http://launcher.technicpack.net/resources/Raleway+FireflySung.ttf, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#349] Expected MD5: b62087eb4b11746987c800c0512890ef Calculated MD5: b62087eb4b11746987c800c0512890ef
      [B#349] Starting download of http://mirror.technicpack.net/resources/aether-dep.jar, with 3 tries remaining
      [B#349] Expected MD5: EBF34784444ABCB976F77C9E23692057 Calculated MD5: ebf34784444abcb976f77c9e23692057
      [B#349] OS: windows 8.1
      [B#349] Identified as windows
      [B#349] Unable to load users from C:\Users\Sam's\AppData\Roaming\.technic\users.json because it does not exist.
      [B#349] Unable to load installedPacks from C:\Users\Sam's\AppData\Roaming\.technic\installedPacks because it does not exist.