See who gave reputation

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Ghastninja46
      I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467
    • By Dan Franco
      THE UNITED NETWORK IS A MASSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY, MADE UP OF SMALLER COMMUNITIES.
      THERE ARE UNITED NETWORK VOLTZ FACTIONS ACROSS A MULTITUDE OF SERVERS AND YOU CAN BECOME APART OF THESE FACTIONS!
      WHY JOIN?
      HERE'S THE BENEFITS TO JOIN THE U.N;

GET ALL THE AMAZING PERKS OF THE UNITED NETWORK MEMBERSHIP   BECOME APART OF A MAJOR COMMUNITY   BECOME A LEADER OF HEAD FACTIONS   START A NEW FACTION WITHIN THE UNITED NETWORK   MAKE NEW FRIENDS ON VOLTZ JOIN FACTION SERVERS
        AND SO MUCH MORE! ENROLL NOW!

• By dylan5087
      Hi, I have started a public voltz server which everyone is free to join.  There are no banned items and everything else is pretty much a work in progress, because of this i am also looking for staff to monitor and manage the server such as builders, moderators and admins etc...  If you wish to become staff just let me know and we can go from there   If you want more details just reply to this post and ill get back to you with more information.  Have Fun !!!!   
      The IP is 51.254.167.58
    • By PhoenixTalon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: VOL.APOCGAMING.ORG | Version 2.0.4
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.
      APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.
      We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!
      This server is full on PVP based madness. There is a resource world and factions world. To join a faction you need R-1 which is free on our site, creating a faction requires R-3 which is earned by voting. This is to prevent faction spam. The server has no rules about explosives or missiles, everything's unbanned except red matter and items that manipulate time and weather.
      The FULL modpack is available to everyone, we do not lock down ANY item which can be unbanned via donation. On top of that ALL of our donor ranks can be obtained for FREE by voting daily and saving up points.
      Voting & Rewards:
      Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more. For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server. For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock. Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits. Reviews:
      Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review! Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website. If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
    • By wyatttt7
      I would like to give a shout out to the new modpack Invictus Craft! It's a super cool modpack that is especially awesome if you want to have a war with friends! It is simple and not to overcrowded with mods and gives a great survival experience. It's on the technic platform and easy to install (which I recommend you do)
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/invictus-craft.1006426