Everything crashes when I hit play, help please?

`Panda

Alright so I can get technic open, download something and then hit play. It continues to download some stuff after I hit play. It'll finish that up and then crash. It does it with all the modpacks. All of them. I tried uninstalling technic from my computer then reinstalling it, then downloading everything over and trying again. It still happens. I made a paste bin of my most recent log. http://pastebin.com/se4MQdyA

Please help me, it's only happening on my laptop if I need to mention that. I've got a windows 10 computer if that could factor into it, it's also a 64-bit laptop and its fairly new. I got it for Christmas. But technic works on my mac desktop.. So thanks in advance 

5 hours ago, `Panda said:

Alright so I can get technic open, download something and then hit play. It continues to download some stuff after I hit play. It'll finish that up and then crash. It does it with all the modpacks. All of them. I tried uninstalling technic from my computer then reinstalling it, then downloading everything over and trying again. It still happens. I made a paste bin of my most recent log. http://pastebin.com/se4MQdyA

Please help me, it's only happening on my laptop if I need to mention that. I've got a windows 10 computer if that could factor into it, it's also a 64-bit laptop and its fairly new. I got it for Christmas. But technic works on my mac desktop.. So thanks in advance 

Ah nice, explanation of problem, added pastebin, early troubleshooting on users end... Pretty rare to see that here.

Onto business: Considering you are telling us that it is a fairly new laptop, can I assume that it is pretty decent, with a NVIDIA graphics card in it? Can I also assume that you recently updated it? I'm thinking driver version 378.49 currently installed.