Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hurricane2029

Custom Modpack Crashes at Phase 1 of Initialization

7 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, hurricane2029 said:

My modpack crashes at phase 1 of initialization and I don't know why.

I couldn't upload my modpack to technic because the captcha wasn't working or something, so here's the file:

http://bit.ly/2o4K4ge

Here's the log:

http://pastebin.com/Zge9cc2R

I think it's an error with dependencies, but I'm not really sure.

Well, you are right, its an issue with dependencies, which you would've known if you had not downloaded some of the mods off Rip-off-thirdparty mod-rehost sites.

For now, it seems like LostWorlds is causing the issue, which was easy to verify (yes, that's one you downloaded off one of "those sites"), just download that mod + the required API/Lib from here instead: http://slashelite.wixsite.com/mods/lostworld-downloads

Edit: You forgot CoroUtil as well. Make sure to grab the one for 1.7.10, not the one for 1.10. http://coros.us/mods/weather2

i read the error log more thoroughly and figured out that lostworld mod and weather2 mod were giving an error. After I removed those, everything was working perfectly, but how would i still include those in my modpack?

12 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Well, you are right, its an issue with dependencies, which you would've known if you had not downloaded some of the mods off Rip-off-thirdparty mod-rehost sites.

For now, it seems like LostWorlds is causing the issue, which was easy to verify (yes, that's one you downloaded off one of "those sites"), just download that mod + the required API/Lib from here instead: http://slashelite.wixsite.com/mods/lostworld-downloads

Edit: You forgot CoroUtil as well. Make sure to grab the one for 1.7.10, not the one for 1.10. http://coros.us/mods/weather2

oops srry i didn't read ur reply. thx i'll try that

Thx a lot! Minecraft doesn't crash anymore, but now it starts to be unresponsive at phase 3 of initialization. Is there any way i could fix this, or is it just that my computer's slow?

Also can you help me? I can't seem to login to technicpack.net. It says "Failed to Validate Captcha" even though it says im not a bot

2 hours ago, hurricane2029 said:

Ok now that i've submitted my modpack to the technic launcher, I can launch it from there. The problem is that now it crashes right after the mod construction, and it wasn't doing this on the regular minecraft client. I don't think  there was any log output so...

Here's the link to my modpack:

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/depths-of-the-greek

How'd you even manage to download that? Its a mediafire link, so its not a "direct" link. Heck, looking at the page, there's a captcha. The launcher doesn't have a magical button clicker and automatic captcha solver (hey, that's the whole idea of a captcha)...

After adding LLibrary and AnimationAPI, I got to the lovely ID conflicts. Dimension ID conflicts. Those are all yours.

• Similar Content

• By DJayCubbz
      So essentially my launcher loads up the mod packs like its going to play and then immediately crashes and reopens launcher. This seems to be a common occurrence for users with certain updates of java and/or drivers that aren't updated. I double and triple-checked that my drivers are updated and java is as well. My graphics card is an AMD Radeon RX 580. I haven't been able to play since getting this pc. I have attached all the crash logs created since installing the launcher.
      This is the most recent crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ooh. Shiny. Time: 4/8/18 11:12 PM
      Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449)
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
       at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
      A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:244)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:449) -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
       at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
       at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
       at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27) -- System Details --
      Details:
       Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
       Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
       Java Version: 1.8.0_161, Oracle Corporation
       Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
       Memory: 6329469656 bytes (6036 MB) / 6442450944 bytes (6144 MB) up to 6442450944 bytes (6144 MB)
       JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms6144m -Xmx6144m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4
       AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
       Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
       IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
       FML:
       Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
       LWJGL: 2.9.0
       OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
       Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
       Type: Client (map_client.txt)
       Resource Pack: Default
       Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
       Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
       Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null . 
      crash-2018-04-08_20.47.24-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_20.48.15-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_21.22.23-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_21.26.52-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_22.34.21-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_22.42.59-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_22.59.26-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_23.01.11-client.txt
      crash-2018-04-08_23.12.13-client.txt
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By MeepsterKH
      My custom modpack wont work at all launching and I sincerely dont know why this time, i checked for error mods and such but cant find any
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Slcn2umTk2eNpXwg35H2sBqyOYVrpwlaiBOkQIILIXI/edit?usp=sharing
    • By DeadlySlxys
      Hello. I recently downloaded Technic Launcher and Installed a Modpack called Pixelspark. After the Loading was done I Pressed Play. it loaded for a few seconds, the Launcher disappeared and after like 1-2 Minutes it just Kicked me back to the Launcher on the same page I was on before I clicked Play. please someone help me fix this.

Edit: It still doesn't work, but now whenever I load it up and try to launch my MC, the launcher doesn't disappear but it seems to refresh itself. Still though, The Mod I loaded up, Pixelspark, still wont show Up. please help

• By HayabusaSpartan
      I have been trying to fix my launcher and mods for awhile now and can't find a solution. I have downloaded 64 bit Java, Java 8 I believe, and dedicated 3 GB of ram. I have no clue why it won't work at all and when I press play, it just brings me back to the launcher almost instantly. I have no clue what to do and help will be appreciated.