taakotuesday

game crashes on pressing alt

2 posts in this topic

hey guys,

i've been having a problem with tekkit lite where it crashes anytime i press alt+w, which i do a lot because i usually set alt as my sprint key. i've tried everything i can think of to fix it but nothing has worked and it's made the game impossible to play because i keep accidentally pressing alt out of habit. i've googled around and i can't see where anyone else has had this problem. can anyone help me?

The alt key pauses the game or something. I've also had this happen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Privssss
      When I download launcher , i open it and i don't have tekkit modpack.
      I need help!!!
    • By Andrew_PlaysMC
      So every once in a while after I am done playing Attack of the B-Team, I'll close Minecraft, close Technic, and turn my PC off. Then the next day, my account was logged off and when I login again, none of the modpacks are installed. This only happens once in a while. Does anyone know how to fix it???
      Thanks,
      -Andrew
    • By Trico
      Okay so basically everything was fine this morning but after I tried installing a resource pack made for Hexxit, which I deleted completely after this, everything went to crap. Whenever I try to join a server in multiplayer, it loads for 2 seconds, giving you a quick glance at your character being stuck half in and half out of a block then immediately goes to a black screen and crashes.

Could it be the server itself? Could it be something corrupted on my end? I don't know. And yes, I have 2GB RAM allocated to it already, which was never a problem. And I'm running the latest Hexxit version.

What I tried:
      Deleting (player).dat file Reinstalling TechnicLauncher Reinstalling Hexxit Updating Java Copying Saves folder, deleting .technic, and pasting Saves folder in the new one
        Here is the crash report
    • By ZzchickenzZ
      Can anyone help me find what is causing this? 

[INFO] Default game type: 0
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion, dimension 0, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion_the_end, dimension 1, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-9"
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 7
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:180)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:755)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:694)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.BukkitDLUpdaterService.fetchArtifact(BukkitDLUpdaterService.java:44)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.BukkitDLUpdaterService.getArtifact(BukkitDLUpdaterService.java:27)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.updater.AutoUpdater$1.run(AutoUpdater.java:77)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 7
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.expect(JsonReader.java:339)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:322)
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       at com.google.gson.internal.bind.ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(ReflectiveTypeAdapterFactory.java:168)
      05:58:30 [INFO] Registering world Orion_nether, dimension -1, of providertype [email protected](0) with Minecraft Forge
      05:58:30 [SEVERE]       ... 5 more