Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taakotuesday

game crashes on pressing alt

2 posts in this topic

hey guys,

i've been having a problem with tekkit lite where it crashes anytime i press alt+w, which i do a lot because i usually set alt as my sprint key. i've tried everything i can think of to fix it but nothing has worked and it's made the game impossible to play because i keep accidentally pressing alt out of habit. i've googled around and i can't see where anyone else has had this problem. can anyone help me?

• Similar Content

• By DragonGodOfDeath
      Ok So i hopped on here to see if anyone can give me some insight, I've been trying to fix this issue for two days for my little bother to no avail. So whenever he starts a modpack (or the vanilla minecraft launcher) it loads up but when the game is supposed to open it just closes technic (or mojangs launcher) and restarts it, ill include the log file it is not a ram issue cause i have 7 GIGS ALLOCATED. Please help thank you.
      techniclauncher_2018-07-10.log
    • By EnderBluesGaming
      Alright, heres what's going on. I made my modpack, opened it, opened the server, used hamachi, jumped in, and i went through the creative menu to check out some of the mods, and i went to MC Heli's section and Theres no tanks in the tank menu, no  planes in the planes menu, and no helis in the heli menu. I really need help.

I put a picture below to help you guys figure it out
      -Please help, Ender

• By Toasti3s
      I was trying to start up my Tekkit server when I got an "Exception in server tick loop" error
      (full error here: https://pastebin.com/2eBy6URK)

This has happened to two different servers of mine. The servers will start up and work perfectly fine.
      If I shut the server down the try to start it back up again I get nothing but that error.
      I can't find any solutions on how to fix this problem. 
      Thank you for any help!
    • By NightingaleZK
      I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Technicpack Launcher five times, and its only started doing this as of today, for a week everything was fine.
      Nothing comes up in the Modpacks search bar no matter what the topic is, and everytime I try to install anything, an error pop up occurs.

• By levelzyt
      Every time I try to join my Tekkit Legends server it crashes on the loading in screen. I have a crash report here (https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/DGXy74QZtY/)