Technic Launcher = Space Shuttle Challenger

GerPole

Question

Ok, just a quick preface- i've been googling on this for the past 3 days, even consulting my computer wizard cousin who is stumped as well. I don't know where else to turn please help me! I just wanna play Tekkit!

I am on a Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 (If that matters).
I downloaded the Mac OSX version of tekkit, I launched it, a couple bugs, i needed a java update or something, i play tekkit, its fine... i log off, i sleep.

Next morning I wake up, (Time for some tekkit), i open the launcher... launcher nowhere to be found, INSTEAD a dastardly FOLDER that calls itself TechnicLauncher appears. "OK..." I click it, more folders, more files, i open each individually, none open the launcher. I try opening the .jar launcher again... It creates another Folder 'TechnicLauncher(2)', this goes on for awhile. I google around... nothing. I uninstall java and tecnic pack launcher, i reinstall both, i open the .jar file, IT CREATES A GODDAMN F O L D E R. The next two days are filled with googleing, forum scanning, and frustration... 

Just to specify, the first time i downloaded the launcher it worked fine (the first time i opened it), i closed it, slept, and when i woke up the next day it has folder creating turrets syndrome. Help would be greatly appreciated.

- GerPole

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet