ruxie

infinity
Infinity BETA - Your ULTIMATE new Adventure & Creativity Modpack

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8c48546afc070f3ee175a9f5c4a162c9.png

Welcome to the Infinity Modpack on the Technic Platform.

Infinity is a collection of mods for Minecraft that put adventure and exploration above all else,
in the style of stunning Biomes and Ruins. Explore the world and create your ultimate Minecraft world.

fa8b4ba52acc57b38fc9e26ca14fe909.png

9d2b7e2f29ae1b9f4e977f3f2ab090ac.png

Create your world

Over 50 new Biomes await for your next adventure. Discover new lands and travel through mystic worlds with
stunning ruins, sound effects and filters.

d39d186177fa7ba75f091888209543d9.png

Discover 

The Infinity Pack focuses on having the best modded Minecraft experience,
 by giving you a perfect balance between tech mods, adventure and creativity. Check out all mods & credits here.

~~~

Connect with our friendly community on:

Discord - Reddit - Forums

Edited by ruxie

:tada: INFINITY UPDATE LOG - SOLDER INTEGRATION :tada:

Hey @everyone! We've got some awesome news and changes for you and are excited to announce that the Infinity Pack is now 100% Technic Solder Enabled!

:inbox_tray: Starting TODAY you can now update the Infinity Pack directly via the Technic Launcher!

:sparkles: What does this mean for me? This now allows you to easily update the Infinity Pack directly from the Launcher, switch between versions and best of all always be able to play the Infinity Pack without the troubles of finding the correct versions! Will anything change? This update is mainly backend - all you need to do is update the Infinity Pack in the Technic Launcher and you're good to go!

:zap: And as always, have fun and let us know what you think! :video_game:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ghastninja46
      I want to talk about the modpack Voltz. I'm trying to make a modpack called Voltz: Updated (You can rename it to Voltz or whatever you like) it so all of the mods are keep closely the same and updated to 1.7.10 or 1.8. So the old Voltz gets replaced with the one I made if it pleases you. I will also make sure to clean out any bugs reported or found. I don't wanna just add another Voltz remake to the community because no-one would play it because no one would know it existed. If you're interested please email me or message me on discord. [email protected] Ghastninja46#0467
    • By Hwy
      I recently made my own modpack off watching a youtube vid and bumped into a couple of errors whilst doing so however I fixed them but now I am onto one I don't really know how to fix however, whenever I open the modpack it sends me back to the launher without an error message here is the log below pls help

log: https://pastebin.com/6hveuf84
    • By banhidy9970
      Hi guys this is my first modpack and I cant download it becouse it fails every time.
      I use dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a0aotywt7mfcsz/Modpack.zip?dl=0
      (I'm not sure if I set the jar up right)
      modpack link:
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/everything-you-love.1110282

Would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks C:
    • By shadowdud
      I have uploaded my mods to my dropbox an attached the link to my technic modpack but everytime I download it, its only a vanilla game my mods are not on it plea help if you can
    • By Apin
      Whenever I go search a modpack or something, nothing pops up. I searched this Oh Gaming and nothing popped up. I searched something simple Survival and nothing. I went on the website and found the Frozen modpack. I copied that thingy and pasted it and nothing. So I searched Frozen and nothing. I closed the launcher and reopened it but still nothing. I don't understand. I will list the things I did to try and solve it.
      1. Update my Java. But I already had the latest version. 
      2. I closed and reopened the Launcher.
      3. I turned my computer off and back on.
      4. I turned my internet off and then back on.
      5. And last but not least, I ran it as an administrator.