Question

Hi,
I have just recently upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 8 and I have had to reinstall technic. Technic opens and runs fine and I installed Attack Of The B Team and have it 4GB of ram to run with and it started up fine. The problem is when the laucher opens minecraft it instantly says not responding and stays there until you force it to close with task manager and because I have to do this there is no crash report in the technic folder. I have tried reinstalling both the launcher and B Team but nothing seems to be working. I have the correct java installed as well as I tried reinstalling that as well. I have tried instaling other modpacks and the same thing happens but in different forms I.e crashes when loading mods. I have tried just about everything I can think of so any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

-CommanderPrime

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, CommanderPrimeYT said:

Hi,
I have just recently upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 8 and I have had to reinstall technic. Technic opens and runs fine and I installed Attack Of The B Team and have it 4GB of ram to run with and it started up fine. The problem is when the laucher opens minecraft it instantly says not responding and stays there until you force it to close with task manager and because I have to do this there is no crash report in the technic folder. I have tried reinstalling both the launcher and B Team but nothing seems to be working. I have the correct java installed as well as I tried reinstalling that as well. I have tried instaling other modpacks and the same thing happens but in different forms I.e crashes when loading mods. I have tried just about everything I can think of so any help would be appreciated 

Thanks

-CommanderPrime

"Windows 10" "Correct Java"

Sigh, you'd think that people all people would've moved to Win10 by now, and that the usual Pixel Format error caused by half-compatible Intel graphics drivers would be done by now...

19 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

"Windows 10" "Correct Java"

Sigh, you'd think that people all people would've moved to Win10 by now, and that the usual Pixel Format error caused by half-compatible Intel graphics drivers would be done by now...

You would of thought so wouldn't you but oh well, I will find out the problem eventually. It wouldnt be as bad if I didnt have friends with windows 10 as well and it works fine for them

On 6-4-2017 at 4:41 PM, CommanderPrimeYT said:

these are all that I could find not sure if this is any help

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1WCgsoXS_iUZFBENVhYMDhmTU0?usp=sharing

Yeah, one minor question though... You are using 64-bit java, yet you are still using 1 GB RAM? Care to see what happens if you put 2 GB in?

Besides, the logs show you trying to play some other pack than Attack of the Bteam?

50 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Yeah, one minor question though... You are using 64-bit java, yet you are still using 1 GB RAM? Care to see what happens if you put 2 GB in?

Besides, the logs show you trying to play some other pack than Attack of the Bteam?

I was playing it with 4GB RAM to the best of my knowledge or that's what I have set it to in the launcher options and also as I said earlier in my first post it happens with all mod packs not just AOTBT