Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pokeguy56

Hack Slash Mine Server 2017 April

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the last Hack/Mine server in existence, and the Newest one!
To join make sure you have Java 7 and not 8, and run it in the Technic Launcher. Then just join in! We ALWAYS need more players so get any of the following to join us!

• Your friends
  • Your Neighbors
  • Your Enemies
  • Your cat 
  • Your family
  • Your alter-ego

Rules

No Griefing

No Drama

No Politics

No Raiding bases

PvP is allowed but don't mass PvP or RDM

REPORT ERRORS IN THE COMMENTS TO ENSURE THE SERVER WORKS FOR EVERYONE[h1]

Other Info

This server runs in H/M version 0.6.4.6, the recommended version. It is also run on my personal computer until I have the money for a proper server. (Don't worry it is on an i5 6600k with 8gb of ram dedicated to the server.) We do need staff, but not many.

Join our discord to keep up to date on news https://discord.gg/bCTTJDK

Edited by pokeguy56
discord link

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By chupie88
      I was wondering if anyone has a Flash Roleplay server? The Flash roleplay is a modpack. Thanks!
    • By GoldFish000111
      Modded Minecraft at its best!
      We host two amazing modded servers, that allow you and your friends to explore! One is an Adventure server and the other is a War server!

Adventure with your friends in the world of Nebular Adventures!
      Vast Landscapes Dungeons Towny Airships Tinkers Construct Join Nebular Adventures Here!
      Join our discord Here!

Build Nuclear bunkers to be safe from the flying Nukes! Nebular Nations is a high-tech, war-themed server!
      Nuclear Bombs Build Craft Force Fields Tanks Guns Galactic Craft Join Nebular Nations Here!
      Join our discord Here!

• By PeeliePanzer
      World War Two Factions, with a massive world no banned items And you can change The course Of World War 2 Join in factions and battle out to become the supreme nation and win global domination!!
      install here: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/hour-of-victory-1939
      server IP: 89.34.96.13:25577

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum

Server Address: wa.craftersland.net

This is a custom modpack that can be found on Tekkit Launcher with the modpack name World Automation. It's inspired by the main 1.6.4 Tekkit modpack but updated to 1.7.10 and some more technic mods. Thanks to Galacticraft 3 you can now travel to Moon, Mars and the Asteroid Belt. Adventure in space and explore stuff beyond Mars! This is an 100% technic modpack, it's a mechanic dream.

Tutorial for installing the modpack. Modds list. Tekkit modpack page. Server Features
      Hosted on a dedicated server. Online 24/7. Friendly staff Grief reduced to minium. Restricted items list. Economy system: Players Market, Auctions and Server Shops. Players can turn PVP on or off. MyTown2 mod for protection. Startup kits, random teleport and much more. Server live maps. The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first modded server. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

wa.craftersland.net

Space Age Machines. A mechanic dream!