Sign In Problems

CraftingGamerTom

Question

I have always had a hard time signing in to the technic launcher and it makes me absolutely furious. On an alternate account I have reset the password and can sign in to the technic website but not on the technic launcher. This happens every time I go to use technic. I start by using the password I think is correct but it does not work so I reset the password and try again. No dice again. It makes no sense. NO, I am not confusing the forum account with my technic launcher account. NO, I am not mistyping my passord. NO, I am not typing my email wrong. This is entirely a technic issue. In fact on my main account I just tried to sign in with the password I KNOW is correct and I got an incorrect credentials prompt. I continue to sign in to my main on the website and it works fine. So i go back to the launcher and do it again and it still does not work. I hit enter again and it works that time. So I am still able to get into my main account dispite difficulties and I have not been able to access my alt. Admin - go ahead and look at how many reset passwords I have on the launcher. This is getting really annoying.

1 answer to this question

Sorry I dont have an answer to this but i also have been having these exact same problems. It is honestly really frustrating but i do also have another question. Are you signing in with ur minecraft account or the technic account and does this matter?