Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ellezana

Crashing and Graphics Drivers?

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

I've been messing around with  my graphics drivers for a few days now after another game notified me that they were 2000 odd days out of date (gulp). I tried to update them multiple times (was on Intel HD Graphics 3000) however everytime I rebooted my laptop to apply the changes nothing seemed to change or happen or I got a notification saying I didn't match criteria or something along those lines. I was trying to play Blightfall earlier and had to update my Java for that and it still was painfully slow which I put down to the drivers. I've been trying to play Hexxit now and the launching is fine but then the game immediately crashed and comes up with a error report citing Bad video cards. I've tried to update so many times I'm at my wits end now. Any help would be gladly appreciated. I will provide any details necessary as long as I know where to find them. I also very recently upgraded to windows 10 if this affects anything?

Thanks

• Similar Content

• By Kehlani
      The bug:
      Type of bug: Launcher bug. Reproduction rate: 10/10. Technic launcher keeps crashing on me when I'm in-game due to low memory. It also does lag a decent amount.
      Shader/Resource pack:
      I use shaders and an x32 pixel resource pack. I have the same setup in vanilla Minecraft and it works fine there. Technic will still crash even without a resource pack and shader.
      The issue in detail:
      I can't allocate more than 1gb of memory in the java settings in the technic launcher. I have tried to go to advanced system settings in system and checking out the environment variables. I cannot find "_JAVA_OPTIONS" in there. I can find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath" in the system variables but that's it when it comes to java. I just downloaded technic launcher again after a long time (around 2 years). It used to work fine and I used to be able to allocate way more ram (I believe I used 4GB back then). Technic launcher is updated. My draw distance within minecraft is set to 8. 
      OS and Java version:
      I have an x64 bit operating system. I also have java downloaded for an x64 bit operating system. I have confirmed this by running vanilla Minecraft (not technic) and putting my view distance to far. According to this post  https://goo.gl/bpK4qw , if I had x34 bit java installed it would just give me an error message but that does not happen with me. I have also made sure to download the x64 bit version of java and I have updated it.
      ALL INFORMATION ABOUT COMPUTER SPECS + OS + LOGS + MC 
      System specs:  https://imgur.com/a/ryE71LV
      250gb SSD (60gb free space) + 2TB HDD (650gb free space) (I run technic from my HDD). 750W PSU. Windows and my graphics card driver is updated.
      LOG: I tried pasting the log into paste.ubuntu and pastebin but the log is too large and my browser can't handle it (the file size is 25MB). I pasted quite a bit of the end of the log. Sorry but that's the best I can do here and hopefully, it will provide some information of importance: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/ZFGmBvcqh2/
    • By Drextury
      I tried launching my server for my friends and I to join and It kept on crashing and i couldn't type 'stop' into console to shut down the console (An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command) when my friends tried to join it said that they had timed out and i do not think this has something to do with my port forwarding or my ip changing

Crash Logs
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]
      Time: 9/18/18 8:01 PM
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.RuntimeException: Config file corrupt, attepted to close to many categories '/config/More Bows.cfg:29'
          at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:568)
          at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
          at iDiamondhunter.bows.iDiamondhunter.PreLoad(iDiamondhunter.java:98)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:192)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:172)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:103)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:515)
          at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:85)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)
          at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (x86) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 25465648 bytes (24 MB) / 65822720 bytes (62 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 61 mods loaded, 61 mods active
          mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [Immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          AsgardShield_Core{2.0.4} [AsgardShield] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ASAddon_Hallowed{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Hallowed] (1.5.2ASAddonHallowed_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          HarkenScythe_Core{2.1.6} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.2HarkenScythe_v2.1.6Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ASAddon_HarkenScythe{2.0.0} [AS Addon- HarkenScythe] (1.5.2ASAddonHarkenScythe_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ASAddon_NetherEnder{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Nether-Ender] (1.5.2ASAddonNetherEnder_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ASAddon_ColorAPI{1.0.0} [ASAddon_ColorAPI] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          BetterStorage{0.6.2.23-hotfix2} [BetterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23-hotfix2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Artifice{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Chisel{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Chisel] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Railcraft{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Railcraft] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Backpack{1.12.13} [Backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          BattleTowers{1.3.4} [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          BetterDungeons{1.8} [Better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ChestTransporter{1.1.6} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.6_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          eplus{1.15.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          hexxitgear{1.5.2R1.0} [Hexxit Gear] (HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
          Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          OffLawn{1.0} [offLawn] (OffLawn-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          ProjectZulu|World{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          QuantumCraft{1.01} [qCraft] (qCraft1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          rftl{1.0} [RottenFleshToLeather] (RottenFleshToLeather-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          SoulShards{1.0.16} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (zzzChococraft_2.8.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • By AdinaTheFurscist
      I was trying to setup a server for me and my friend to play on, but then I ran into a bug where my tekkit legends client always crashed upon joining, I looked into the logs and all I could find was this. Does anyone know a fix to this? I've been trying to fix it for several hours and I can't seem to figure it out, much appreciated if you help me.

https://pastebin.com/AgxYDufw
    • By Emberss
      I've been running a server for myself and a couple friends on an old laptop for about a month now, and about a week or 2 ago, my laptop froze and I had to abruptly shut it down. I backed up the server and flashed the laptops storage afterwards to get rid of anything that could slow it down or cause it to freeze. When I loaded the server back on to the laptop and logged in, some chunks have either been lowered, raised, have incorrect terrain and sometimes a long line of about 10-15 chunks have a hard time loading but return after some time. But after these missing chunks load back, it will return in a different location in the world. 
      This is probably a long shot, but is there a way to copy all the player made changes (ie, builds, mines, machines, ect), restart the world with the same seed, then paste all the changes back into the new world? If not, is there other ways to fix these issues without completely starting over?
      Note: I couldn't find the missing chunk error while collecting screenshots, so I pulled a picture from google that resembles my issue
      Edit: I have found the missing chunks error some time after posting this thread. Google image has been removed and has been replaced with link to my screenshot
      https://imgur.com/XrI3thq
      https://imgur.com/bh9hcLB
      https://imgur.com/xMiTZlA
      https://imgur.com/d3uNDlD
      https://imgur.com/a/TQJybql
    • By DasGamerbrot
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Daisy, daisy...
      Time: 29.08.18 20:23
      Description: Rendering Block Entity
      java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
          at exnihilo.blocks.models.ModelBarrelInternal.render(ModelBarrelInternal.java:36)
          at exnihilo.blocks.renderers.RenderBarrel.drawBarrelContents(RenderBarrel.java:202)
          at exnihilo.blocks.renderers.RenderBarrel.func_147500_a(RenderBarrel.java:38)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147544_a(SourceFile:92)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:781)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1599)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1337)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1001)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
          at exnihilo.blocks.models.ModelBarrelInternal.render(ModelBarrelInternal.java:36)
          at exnihilo.blocks.renderers.RenderBarrel.drawBarrelContents(RenderBarrel.java:202)
          at exnihilo.blocks.renderers.RenderBarrel.func_147500_a(RenderBarrel.java:38)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147549_a(SourceFile:100)
      -- Block Entity Details --
      Details:
          Name: tile.exnihilo.barrel_stone // exnihilo.blocks.tileentities.TileEntityBarrel
          Block type: ID #1090 (tile.exnihilo.barrel // exnihilo.blocks.BlockBarrel)
          Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
          Block location: World: (-135,65,266), Chunk: (at 9,4,10 in -9,16; contains blocks -144,0,256 to -129,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
          Actual block type: ID #1090 (tile.exnihilo.barrel // exnihilo.blocks.BlockBarrel)
          Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRendererDispatcher.func_147544_a(SourceFile:92)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_147589_a(RenderGlobal.java:781)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1599)
          at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1337)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: MpServer
          All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['DasGamerbrot'/669, l='MpServer', x=-129,68, y=66,62, z=268,91]]
          Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 275, 284
          Level seed: 0
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (-140,64,256), Chunk: (at 4,4,0 in -9,16; contains blocks -144,0,256 to -129,255,271), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
          Level time: 1211099 game time, 607537 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
          Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['DasGamerbrot'/669, l='MpServer', x=-129,68, y=66,62, z=268,91]]
          Retry entities: 0 total; []
          Server brand: fml,forge
          Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2444)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:919)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_181, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 7326099200 bytes (6986 MB) / 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB) up to 8589934592 bytes (8192 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4
          AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 460, allocated: 15, tallocated: 95
          FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1558 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6 77 mods loaded, 67 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Forge{10.13.4.1558} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.47} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.120} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    mod_ThreadedLighting{1.7.10-1.0} [Threaded Lighting] (minecraft.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    FastCraft{1.25} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.25.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    gilded-games-util{1.7.10-1.2} [Gilded Games Utility] (gilded-games-util-1.7.10-1.9.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    aether{1.7.10-1.6} [Aether II] (aether-1.7.10-1.6.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.5.0} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ArchimedesShips{1.7.10 v1.7.1} [Archimedes' Ships] (Archimedes-Ships-Mod-1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ArchitectureCraft{1.7.2} [ArchitectureCraft] (ArchitectureCraft-1.7.2-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BetterFoliage{2.0.14} [Better Foliage] (BetterFoliage-MC1.7.10-2.0.14.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BiblioCraft{1.11.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.5][MC1.7.10].jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Botania{r1.8-249} [Botania] (Botania r1.8-249.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.1.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.1.3-327.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Core{7.1.18} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.18} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.18} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.18} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.18} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.18} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.18} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.18.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.5} [Thermal Foundation] (ThermalFoundation-[1.7.10]1.2.5-115.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.1.4} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-[1.7.10]4.1.4-247.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.5} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.5.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ChickenChunks{1.3.4.16} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-Mod-1.7.10-Recommended.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    chisel{1.5.7} [Chisel] (Chisel-1.7.10-1.5.7.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    PTRModelLib{1.0.0} [PTRModelLib] (Decocraft-2.3.6.1_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    props{2.3.6.1} [Decocraft] (Decocraft-2.3.6.1_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    endercore{1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.2.0.39_beta.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    EnderIO{1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.3.0.429_beta.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    exnihilo{1.38-53} [Ex Nihilo] (Ex-Nihilo-1.38-53.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    excompressum{1.1.149} [Ex Compressum] (excompressum-mc1.7.10-1.1.149.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    gvc{0.6.1} [§aGliby's§f Voice Chat Mod] (GlibysVC-1.7.10-0.6.2a.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ImmersiveEngineering{0.7.7} [Immersive Engineering] (ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    IronChest{6.0.60.741} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.60.741-universal.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    LogisticsPipes{0.9.3.128} [Logistics Pipes] (logisticspipes-0.9.3.128.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MinecraftSky{1.0} [MinecraftSky] (MinecraftSky-1.0.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Tinkers' Construct] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    TwilightForest{2.3.7} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.7.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    MineTweaker3{3.0.10} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.10B.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    modtweaker2{0.9.6} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.6.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    harvestcraft{1.7.10j} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10Lb.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ropebridge{1.3} [Rope Bridge] (RopeBridge-v1.3-mc1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    RPGAdvMod{1.0.0} [RPGAdvMod] (RPGAdvMod-1.0.0_1.7.10.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    SolarExpansion{1.6a} [Solar Expansion] (SolarExpansion-Basic-1.6a.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    treeGrowingSimulator{0.0.3} [Tree Growing Simulator 2014] (TreeGrowingSimulator2014-MC1.7.10-0.0.3-22 (1).jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    YABM{1.0.6} [Yet Another Backup Mod] (YABM-1.7.10-1.0.6.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    YUNoMakeGoodMap{3.0} [YUNoMakeGoodMap] (YUNoMakeGoodMap-1.7.10-4.0.0.12-universal.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    McMultipart{1.2.0.345} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UCHIJAAAAAAAAA    ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.345} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.345-universal.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          UD    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.7.10R2.8.1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.1-174.jar) 
          GL info: ' Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.' Version: '4.5.13537 Compatibility Profile Context 24.20.13001.1010' Renderer: 'Radeon RX 580 Series'
          CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.1.3-327
          ThermalFoundation: -[1.7.10]1.2.5-115
          ThermalExpansion: -[1.7.10]4.1.4-247
          MineFactoryReloaded: -[1.7.10]2.8.1-174
          Mantle Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: optifine
          TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
          EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                        * Optifine is installed. This is NOT supported.
                        * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.3.1 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar).
                          It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
                       This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
          Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1558-1.7.10
          LWJGL: 2.9.1
          OpenGL: Radeon RX 580 Series GL version 4.5.13537 Compatibility Profile Context 24.20.13001.1010, ATI Technologies Inc.
          GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
      Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
      Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
      Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Packs: [Dramatic Skys [v1.6].zip]
          Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
          OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6
          Render Distance Chunks: 32
          Mipmaps: 4
          Anisotropic Filtering: 1
          Antialiasing: 0
          Multitexture: false
          OpenGlVersion: 4.5.13537 Compatibility Profile Context 24.20.13001.1010
          OpenGlRenderer: Radeon RX 580 Series
          OpenGlVendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
          CpuCount: 12