Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingOfPower2828

[1.2.9g] Tekkit By Gametastic [Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Land Claim | 100 Slots]

20 posts in this topic

Server Address:  tekkit.gametastic.us

spacecreep.png

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Tekkit Main, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit 

Server Features:

> Hosted in USA in a Data Center on a Dedicated Server.

> Online 24/7.

> Land Protection with Grief Prevention

> PvP and PvE, Clans.

> Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Vote Rewards.

> Few restricted items (details below)

> Optimized for minimal lag.

> Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods:
Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass.

Restricted Items:
Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass.
Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree
Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug;
Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass.
Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator.
Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass.
Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's.
Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items.
Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief
Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief

Some of our major plugins:

Essentials
Buycraft
Group Manager
RandomTP
GlobalMarket
DynMap
Clans
Rewards.
Crates.

The Community

Gametastic is a Minecraft Community founded on March 2016, first started with a tekkit server now called Tekkit Main. Now after more then 1 year we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us Now

Joined the server to day, my first views on the server is they seem to know what they are doing, they are really friendly greeting us all unlike other servers they dont just ban everything. I feel my stay on this still is going to be enjoyable 

Thank you

Such a great server so far and the owner seems really cool! :) And quarries  un-restricted  and the best thing ever is NO FREAKING LAG! :) Greatest server ever! :) Play here or you will regret going to another server :)

I joined about 3-ish days ago on this server and i really love it! The staff are really nice and friendly, plus they help with anything you need! The community of the server is also really helpful, if you need any help with resources, just ask! You would have to pay them in-game money which is really easy to come across with the jobs plugin and voting!

~Xxkillguy32xX

The best TEKKIT SERVER EVER!!! Great Staff, very helpful people. I feel bad for you if you don't play on here. :haw::haw:

I have been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now and it runs very smooth even on wifi. The staff here are very helpful and I not found any bugs with any of the mods yet, and there are very few items banned.

IGN Rome_LOA

Very smooth, hardly no lag, nice and helpful staff, don't plan on moving servers. Very few banned items, good claiming system. Recommended.

IGN-TenderToaster

Community is nice, staff is even better. Owner is very dedicated and helpful. 10/10 recommend this server. -MustyMicrowave

just starting playing on this sever and it seems like it works perfectly with little to no lag, and the owner is always helping when im missing out on something

Amazing Server, Just joined today and had a very good time and the staff and people on this is very helpful and kind 10/10 overall - GhostOfGaming

Best tekkit server. I have been playing for a few days and it feels like home already. So many active players and staff. 

-scarletqueeen

• Similar Content

• By 19Echo
      Right now it is in it's early stages of development but I am hoping to grow it into what Tekkit Classic was!
      I know there are "updated tekkit packs" but they all add in extra mods. I just wanted to play Tekkit how it was in the old days.
      Right now I am using the updated version if Industrial Craft 2 but I can and will change it to the Classic Remake of it if you guys want me to seeing as I am making it for this community.
      I want you guys to help test it and tell me what recipes should be changed to fit what classic was going for.
      I have all the mods from Tekkit Classic except for the one or two that is not available anymore and I also have some recreations of the Old mods.
      ProjectE is in this pack and I have never actually messed with the mod myself but I hear it is more OP than EE2. I will configure the mod to better fit EE2 in the future though with your guys help!
      Please let me know what some changes that you feel should be made and I will look into it!
      Old School Redux: DOWNLOAD
      Old School Redux Sphax Patch (x64): DOWNLOAD
      Join the Discord server for Updates and to report bugs!
      Old School Redux Discord Server: https://discord.gg/wKaSnRN
    • By FriendlySurvival
      This is a channel displaying me as a DeafBlind individual playing online games (currently Minecraft)! I of course have a server where I run to do this on. Anyone is of course more than welcome to read more about it over at 

Here is the latest video! 

• By AheadGraph
      Hi, i've been playing for about two weeks on this server and i've never changed anything to it in the settings. Since about a day or two ago my server kept crashing at random times i'm not sure if the world is corrupt or some of the mods aren't working properly.
      crash logs: https://pastebin.com/EDisNC6K
    • By SeargeantChampion
      149.56.157.169:2115
      Dedicated Tekkit Classic Server 24/7
      You earn money by playing ( 100$ per minute )
      You can create or join a faction
      Grief is not tolerated, CoreProtect is available for Staff to fix any grief
      99.9% ITEMS Available, just the most dangerous ones were banned 
      No lag