Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingOfPower2828

[1.2.9g] Tekkit By Gametastic [Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Land Claim | 100 Slots]

20 posts in this topic

Server Address:  tekkit.gametastic.us

spacecreep.png

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Tekkit Main, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit 

Server Features:

> Hosted in USA in a Data Center on a Dedicated Server.

> Online 24/7.

> Land Protection with Grief Prevention

> PvP and PvE, Clans.

> Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Vote Rewards.

> Few restricted items (details below)

> Optimized for minimal lag.

> Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods:
Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass.

Restricted Items:
Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass.
Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass.
Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree
Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug;
Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass.
Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator.
Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass.
Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's.
Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items.
Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief
Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief

Some of our major plugins:

Essentials
Buycraft
Group Manager
RandomTP
GlobalMarket
DynMap
Clans
Rewards.
Crates.

The Community

Gametastic is a Minecraft Community founded on March 2016, first started with a tekkit server now called Tekkit Main. Now after more then 1 year we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us Now

Joined the server to day, my first views on the server is they seem to know what they are doing, they are really friendly greeting us all unlike other servers they dont just ban everything. I feel my stay on this still is going to be enjoyable 

Thank you

Such a great server so far and the owner seems really cool! :) And quarries  un-restricted  and the best thing ever is NO FREAKING LAG! :) Greatest server ever! :) Play here or you will regret going to another server :)

I joined about 3-ish days ago on this server and i really love it! The staff are really nice and friendly, plus they help with anything you need! The community of the server is also really helpful, if you need any help with resources, just ask! You would have to pay them in-game money which is really easy to come across with the jobs plugin and voting!

~Xxkillguy32xX

Posted (edited)

The best TEKKIT SERVER EVER!!! Great Staff, very helpful people. I feel bad for you if you don't play on here. :haw::haw:

Edited by Legowinthorp

I have been playing on this server for about 2 weeks now and it runs very smooth even on wifi. The staff here are very helpful and I not found any bugs with any of the mods yet, and there are very few items banned.

IGN Rome_LOA

Very smooth, hardly no lag, nice and helpful staff, don't plan on moving servers. Very few banned items, good claiming system. Recommended.

IGN-TenderToaster

Community is nice, staff is even better. Owner is very dedicated and helpful. 10/10 recommend this server. -MustyMicrowave

just starting playing on this sever and it seems like it works perfectly with little to no lag, and the owner is always helping when im missing out on something

Amazing Server, Just joined today and had a very good time and the staff and people on this is very helpful and kind 10/10 overall - GhostOfGaming

Posted (edited)

server down? just says "cant reach server"

edit - server up, sorry

Edited by ChubbsBrendan
i was wrong

Posted (edited)

Awesome server 

No Lag,great staff,great and active owner

Edited by McCrippledMale
Edit

Best tekkit server. I have been playing for a few days and it feels like home already. So many active players and staff. 

-scarletqueeen