Please Help! My modpack is not working :/

AjTheGamer

When ever I try to download my modpack it keeps coming up with;

Error unzipping a file for the following pack: Adventurer's Wonderland

Error extracting file modpack.jar

Please consult the modpack author.

The modpack.jar file is forge.universal just renamed to modpack.jar 

I am very confused why this is happening when the other folders are working fine when I tested the modpack before release.

Modpack:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dh2n73ifziq0hyt/adventurers-wonderland.zip?dl=1

21 hours ago, AjTheGamer said:

So uhh, the pack downloaded fine with the new link. You should add legacyjavafixer though.

You shouldn't, however, download mods from 3rd party crap sites, only from sites like Curse and Minecraftforum (NOT minecraft-forum, that's an crappy imposter). Why is this relevant? Well, BetterDungeons, for example, was somehow broken. Downloaded the one from Curse (-> Curseforge) and that one worked fine.

16 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

So uhh, the pack downloaded fine with the new link. You should add legacyjavafixer though.

You shouldn't, however, download mods from 3rd party crap sites, only from sites like Curse and Minecraftforum (NOT minecraft-forum, that's an crappy imposter). Why is this relevant? Well, BetterDungeons, for example, was somehow broken. Downloaded the one from Curse (-> Curseforge) and that one worked fine.

Hmmm I will have to fix these and give you an update when i'm finished

And i got some mods from Skydaz one of my favourite mod sites because it is very simple. but i will get the mods from official sites to be safe.

Edited by AjTheGamer
Missed out some information

5 hours ago, AjTheGamer said:

Hmmm I will have to fix these and give you an update when i'm finished

And i got some mods from Skydaz one of my favourite mod sites because it is very simple. but i will get the mods from official sites to be safe.

Yeah, Skydaz... Mod Installers. I'm no fan of those, as they usually come bundled with malware.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey JaariAtmc, I have created another modpack and have gotten closer to running it. This modpack is going to be a off time job until i can fix the new modpack. Here is the link to the error. 

I hope you can find out what is wrong. I took your advice and stayed away from using skydaz and it has seemed to work, but the other "Fake" mods seem to work fine in MC on their own. And another thing I think it could be, the forge version but i want to run this modpack with a server so i had to keep it on a older version. I have tried it on a newer version of forge and it has worked but like before i want to run a server. 

20 hours ago, AjTheGamer said:

Hey JaariAtmc, I have created another modpack and have gotten closer to running it. This modpack is going to be a off time job until i can fix the new modpack. Here is the link to the error. 

I hope you can find out what is wrong. I took your advice and stayed away from using skydaz and it has seemed to work, but the other "Fake" mods seem to work fine in MC on their own. And another thing I think it could be, the forge version but i want to run this modpack with a server so i had to keep it on a older version. I have tried it on a newer version of forge and it has worked but like before i want to run a server. 

Why would bumping the forge version be an issue for your server?