more memory

jatdenfraser100

• Forum Administrators

i also agree thyis should happen! i habve all the geegs of mems but u cant use it all leik wth is that all abot? soo what if i am runnin a 32 bits operates cistern and its impossbile 4 it 2 uuse 4 geets of memes m,ake it so technics!11

i also agree thyis should happen! i habve all the geegs of mems but u cant use it all leik wth is that all abot? soo what if i am runnin a 32 bits operates cistern and its impossbile 4 it 2 uuse 4 geets of memes m,ake it so technics!11

tekniks y u hav 2 gets borek? i hv rem so i can uz lot of it so if u cn plz js ad mpore rem 2 mi compur i wuld lov it ok bi ty

- niavmai kilr of werlds

wel if u wan 2 no jst lok aht teh psts w've mad!!!!!11!1!!

vlalskak22

KK CUZ IF U GT M4D ID B SCR3VV3D!1111!!!111!!!

AND UR PROBLEM Y U HAV 4 GEEGS O RAM? Y NO MORE? NO I MAD~!!!@121221!@!!1212!@ :ughh: FAIL!!!

ALZO HER MI ADFLY LINK: WWW.ADFLY.COM

ALZO HER FULL HD PICTURE:

-No, ain't gonna do that-

ALZO I GOT NEW RAZIST JOKE THATS ALOS VERRRRY 53XIST:

-No, ain't gonna do that-

GRTZ SYNTHETICA

My brain fucking hurts.

wanna borrow mine its like swizz cheese ............. tell my other half something and 10 seconds later i have to ask what i told him

and ofc he never listens so he cant tell me i think i can actually read this language they use

I like how the OP is trying to spin all the mocking into something positive. "keep on bumping my thread guys, because that matters! if it stays at the top, maybe the admins that already posted in it making fun of me for being stupid will use their coding wizard spells to increase my RAM drive!"

awesome.

I tried running a server in a RAM drive for a while. It would have worked if I didn't only have 1GB of RAM at the time... Got 4GB now, but don't host the server -_-

Also, before you try mocking someone, make sure that the made up noob-speak you mock them with doesn't actually mean something quite good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAM_disk

fun fact: I'm actually well aware of what a RAM drive is, thanks. that doesn't make the OP any less dumb or my post any less funny. clearly, the OP isn't using a RAM drive and if he was, the technic team couldn't make it any larger for him.

also, before you try to get all know-it-all on someone, make sure that they don't actually know what they're saying because you just look like a dick if you're wrong.