Need help changing modpack folder name

InuYasha86000

Hello everyone, i'm having an issue with my modpack that I created, but it's only a naming issue, this is my first modpack that I have ever created and when I first created it and added it to technic I named it "The Valley Testing phase" due to it being my first one, well since i've had it up and tested for a while I renamed it to just "The Valley", however for some reason on reinstall, fresh install, or even completely removing of the whole technic folder and reinstalling everything it still installs as "The Valley Testing Phase".

Am I doing something wrong or am I not seeing a setting I should?

• Moderators

the name will change on the Launcher to whatever you changed it to.

But the folder, or slug, will remain permanently as the original name you set it, as it can't be changed.

my first and only pack is called mu-testing, so guess how I feel when I have to look up that stupid folder.

The only alternative is that you delete the pack from the Platform and make a new one

• Moderators

there are users, or scum, as I call them, who do it regularly to abuse the trending system.

If you don't like the name of your folder and want it changed, the only option is deleting and readding it. So just do it

alright, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules in doing so.

[EDIT] I just deleted it and tried recreating it and it's saying the name is already taken, yet i've done a search for it and it's not coming up. does it take time to flush a deleted pack out of the system?

[EDIT 2] I have just found a post by someone else having the same issue I am now currently having:

Edited by InuYasha86000
Found more info on my situation.