Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePunCrafter

Blightfall Saves Not Loading

Question

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

EDIT: Thanks for the help guys, I'm back and playing again!

3 answers to this question

On 4/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, ThePunCrafter said:

I don't know if I have posted this a bit too late, but whenever I try to enter a save the game says "loading world" and then kicks me back to the title screen. I have seen this problem with other users but no solution. I've seen a file mentioned called "fml-client-latest", so I pasted it here -->  https://zerobin.net/?6d6e0aa9c941a8fa#+zQ5vlSnICpBT6AEqZH37SORo/qkNmLBLlc1RW5igCE= I hope I can find a solution to this problem, I really want to keep playing this modpack!

Your paste bin ended.

On 14-4-2017 at 3:59 PM, ThePunCrafter said:

2 hours ago, Maligno said:

Your paste bin ended.

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

23 hours ago, JaariAtmc said:

Like Maligno said, your pastebin (or zerobin in your case) ended before it got to the crash part. Your name seems familar though, haven't we handled this in the Discord tech-help channel?

I helped fix his problem in my discord ^^ Forgot to say it here. It was the delete enderstorage folder fix.

• Similar Content

• By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By Tooddy
      So, I updated the modpack, but I didn't like the new version, so I wanted to change the version of the modpack but no other version appears in the list.

• By ToyBoniiChan
      hello i am Toy and i have some bugs with my technic like,i can download all the modpacks but they dont open,i think its because i installed cracked version and used it but now i have the original one,but i removed the technic and reinstalled it so... somebody HELP ME

link of the logs:https://pastebin.com/DwDFijeT
      PLEASE