Triple_

Technic launcher wont launch modpacks

4 posts in this topic

So i've been having a problem where I cant get any modpacks to launch as when they do it goes blank than just comes back to the technic platform not even launching the modpack.

https://pastebin.com/iQTH4HXG here is the logs for what happens.

I'm no expert, but it seems like Discord is messing up your modpacks. Try playing the game without it and see if that works.

14 hours ago, Triple_ said:

So i've been having a problem where I cant get any modpacks to launch as when they do it goes blank than just comes back to the technic platform not even launching the modpack.

https://pastebin.com/iQTH4HXG here is the logs for what happens.

Update your NVIDIA drivers.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Update your NVIDIA drivers.

Little late for it, but after i rerolled my drivers to an earlier state and redownloaded them and it finally picked up and worked. oddly enough everything has been fine!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BillyTheKidd21
      Can someone please help me? I've never had this problem when I used to have Technic Launcher. I just recently downloaded it again and every time I would press play it would load and then hide the browser then open it back up. After a long while I figured out it was crashing and giving me these reports
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // You should try our sister game, Minceraft! Time: 8/21/17 9:09 AM
      Description: Initializing game org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
       at bib.at(SourceFile:635)
       at bib.aq(SourceFile:458)
       at bib.a(SourceFile:404)
       at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
      A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head --
      Thread: Client thread
      Stacktrace:
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:247)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:848)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)
       at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:739)
       at bib.at(SourceFile:635)
       at bib.aq(SourceFile:458) -- Initialization --
      Details:
      Stacktrace:
       at bib.a(SourceFile:404)
       at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) -- System Details --
      Details:
       Minecraft Version: 1.12.1
       Operating System: Windows 10 (x86) version 10.0
       Java Version: 1.8.0_144, Oracle Corporation
       Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
       Memory: 949346064 bytes (905 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
       JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
       IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
       Launched Version: 1.12.1
       LWJGL: 2.9.4
       OpenGL: ~~ERROR~~ RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
       GL Caps:
       Using VBOs: Yes
       Is Modded: Probably not. Jar signature remains and client brand is untouched.
       Type: Client (map_client.txt)
       Resource Packs:
       Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
       Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
       CPU: <unknown>     Help?
    • By iOlivier_
      I was trying to download Tekkit Classic and it wouldn't let me it gave me thishttps://gyazo.com/329e73b41ca8ac66e597b2b002433eb3
      however, i tryed it with other modpacks and it done the same thing. (thats why im writing in this topic not in tekkit classic topic.)
      https://gyazo.com/a87388a7a0c10c316e7b3a874eecbb20
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80 GHz
      Ram: 16GB (16,384 MB of RAM)
      Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      and all my drivers are up to date i used Driver Booster 4.
      thank you for reading hopefully you can help me and other people looking for a fix.
    • By Lucasbling
      Hello. When I launch Tekkit Classic, it gives me a white screen instantly. I've uninstalled Technic Launcher and tried again, but to no avail. I am using Java 8, and Java 7 requires a special Oracle account to download (and it costs money). I'm sure I don't need Java 7, right? How can I fix this?

Also, if this is in the wrong spot, can someone please relocate it?
    • By not007
      Hi, I wanted to make a modpack for my friends and I to play on. It's similar to the 1.7.10 pack but with some extra stuff, so I figured it should be pretty easy. i'm hosting the files off my home server, and I've confirmed that my server's not down - you can download the ZIP file for the modpack through HTTP in a web browser, however in the technic launcher the download hangs at -2147483648%.
      [here's a screencap]

does anyone know what's causing this or how to fix it? My guess would be that it's my server, though i've tried multiple hosting methods

thanks!
      also, ignore the name of the modpack, I'd made like 4 different ones to confirm that it wasn't an issue with my config or something and had run out of ideas.

edit: i forgot to mention that eventually you get
      "error downloading a file for the following pack {pack name}
      failed to download {the location of the file on my home server}
      please consult the modpack author."
    • By ivnuclearvi
      im trying to make a pixelmon server for me and my friends but when i go to load up minecraft there is a error with pixelmon dark. It says its missing a signature or something. Can anyone help?
      https://pastebin.com/cAnTa78P