Triple_

Technic launcher wont launch modpacks

4 posts in this topic

So i've been having a problem where I cant get any modpacks to launch as when they do it goes blank than just comes back to the technic platform not even launching the modpack.

https://pastebin.com/iQTH4HXG here is the logs for what happens.

I'm no expert, but it seems like Discord is messing up your modpacks. Try playing the game without it and see if that works.

14 hours ago, Triple_ said:

So i've been having a problem where I cant get any modpacks to launch as when they do it goes blank than just comes back to the technic platform not even launching the modpack.

https://pastebin.com/iQTH4HXG here is the logs for what happens.

Update your NVIDIA drivers.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:24 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Update your NVIDIA drivers.

Little late for it, but after i rerolled my drivers to an earlier state and redownloaded them and it finally picked up and worked. oddly enough everything has been fine!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By trimman
      I got back into Yogbox a while back, but after trying to add one mod to the list (NoMoreRecipeConflict), my game would no longer start and would give me the message that you can see in the image. After typing in the given link, https://ygsolder.visualfiredev.com/api/modpack/yogbox-20/6.4.9/?cid=6249122b-1c14-40ab-97b2-5bb741302b63 I received another error message. I tried deleting the modpack, and possibly lost my entire world in the progress unless there's a server backup or something, and I still have this issue. Any ideas?

• By Cozmmando
      My modpack used to download just fine but it seems to have stopped working recently. I used a direct link and made sure that I set everything up correctly, but whenever I try to download it the percentage bar goes into the negatives. Does anyone know why this might be happening? Here is a link to my modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/cozrpg-evolved.984365
      Thanks for the help in advance!

EDIT: It turns out that if you leave the download on for a while, the pack will eventually download. But it still shows a negative percentage, and i’m sure that has driven some users away from the pack because they thought it was broken. So does anyone know why the download bar is showing a big negative percentage?
    • By xfalcon
      Hello, I'm getting the following error when starting up my server. Can someone help me resolve it please? Thanks in advance. The modpack is Tekkit Classic.
      [email protected]:~/tcs# ./launch.sh 182 recipes 27 achievements 15:56:04 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5 15:56:04 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code 15:56:04 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) >  
    • By Pouhebert
      Any modpack I try to open at Technic does not open! I've tried several things like -Xmx512 and it still does not work