Trico

Crashing When Entering MP Server

10 posts in this topic

Okay so basically everything was fine this morning but after I tried installing a resource pack made for Hexxit, which I deleted completely after this, everything went to crap. Whenever I try to join a server in multiplayer, it loads for 2 seconds, giving you a quick glance at your character being stuck half in and half out of a block then immediately goes to a black screen and crashes.

Could it be the server itself? Could it be something corrupted on my end? I don't know. And yes, I have 2GB RAM allocated to it already, which was never a problem. And I'm running the latest Hexxit version.

What I tried:

• Deleting (player).dat file
  • Reinstalling TechnicLauncher
  • Reinstalling Hexxit
  • Updating Java
  • Copying Saves folder, deleting .technic, and pasting Saves folder in the new one

Here is the crash report

4 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

Grab the newest Nvdia driver  http://www.nvidia.com/Download/processFind.aspx?psid=85&pfid=610&osid=57&lid=1&whql=1&lang=en-us&ctk=0

if this does not help, pastebin this log:  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-19_14.33.21-client.txt

I actually fixed the problem, in a very odd way. I went on Solo for a bit then suddenly MP worked. Though thanks for the reminder to update my driver.

Except just now I've encountered a new issue... "Communication Error"
I've closed and reopened Hexxit but still says that

Know a solution for this?

Could you grab this log?  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-21_09.45.55-client.txt 

28 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Could you grab this log?  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-21_09.45.55-client.txt 

https://paste.ee/p/ScCga

Turn off your server, backup your world, delete the Twilight Forest dimension (7), and restart and test

21 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Turn off your server, backup your world, delete the Twilight Forest dimension (7), and restart and test

Oh man I wish I could, but this is a Public Server

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xfalcon
      Hello, I'm getting the following error when starting up my server. Can someone help me resolve it please? Thanks in advance. The modpack is Tekkit Classic.
      [email protected]:~/tcs# ./launch.sh 182 recipes 27 achievements 15:56:04 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5 15:56:04 [INFO] Attempting early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Completed early MinecraftForge initialization 15:56:04 [INFO] Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.91.173 for Minecraft 1.2.5 loading 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unable to process our input to locate the minecraft code 15:56:04 [SEVERE] cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) 15:56:04 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.getParentSources(ModClassLoader.java:77) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:374) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:606) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) >  
    • By peterbdude
      Hi so i dont know if this is the right place for this but,
      i made a custom mod pack which is a mix between tekkit and hexxit (never made a mod pack before), and it loads them in phase 1/7 saying "constructing mods" in the mojang screen but as soon as it goes to 2/7 it says "initializing mods phase 1" and crashes with no error message. The modpack is named "NRHS Mod pack" in minecraft version 1.7.10, Idk what to do from here so if someone could figure out why it keeps crashing and comment why i would be soooooo grateful. 
      Mods:
      https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sErCVa1CrChjL7RLfqG73PlQHTmZGaarGqmJZbpP244/view
    • By Thomasmr11
      Hi folks,
      I set up a tekkit legends server and, long story short, when I run the .bat file to launch it, it gets some way through the launch and then just crashes. Below is a copy of the crash report:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25527703/

So if anyone is able to decipher that and explain whats going on, I would greatly appreciate it.
      Thanks, Tom