Trico

Crashing When Entering MP Server

10 posts in this topic

Okay so basically everything was fine this morning but after I tried installing a resource pack made for Hexxit, which I deleted completely after this, everything went to crap. Whenever I try to join a server in multiplayer, it loads for 2 seconds, giving you a quick glance at your character being stuck half in and half out of a block then immediately goes to a black screen and crashes.

Could it be the server itself? Could it be something corrupted on my end? I don't know. And yes, I have 2GB RAM allocated to it already, which was never a problem. And I'm running the latest Hexxit version.

What I tried:

• Deleting (player).dat file
  • Reinstalling TechnicLauncher
  • Reinstalling Hexxit
  • Updating Java
  • Copying Saves folder, deleting .technic, and pasting Saves folder in the new one

Here is the crash report

4 hours ago, AetherPirate said:

Grab the newest Nvdia driver  http://www.nvidia.com/Download/processFind.aspx?psid=85&pfid=610&osid=57&lid=1&whql=1&lang=en-us&ctk=0

if this does not help, pastebin this log:  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-19_14.33.21-client.txt

I actually fixed the problem, in a very odd way. I went on Solo for a bit then suddenly MP worked. Though thanks for the reminder to update my driver.

Except just now I've encountered a new issue... "Communication Error"
I've closed and reopened Hexxit but still says that

Know a solution for this?

Could you grab this log?  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-21_09.45.55-client.txt 

28 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Could you grab this log?  C:\Users\Ziv\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\hexxit\crash-reports\crash-2017-04-21_09.45.55-client.txt 

https://paste.ee/p/ScCga

Turn off your server, backup your world, delete the Twilight Forest dimension (7), and restart and test

21 minutes ago, AetherPirate said:

Turn off your server, backup your world, delete the Twilight Forest dimension (7), and restart and test

Oh man I wish I could, but this is a Public Server