• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Similar Content

• By hperd
      Edit: I just tested to only run Minecraft without the Server, going into a Single Player World and the RAM usage is going up contunously. I set the RAM usage in the Technic Launcher to 4GB, why is it then going higher than that?
      So I'm running a Server with the Mod Pack "After Humans" and I provided the start.bat with the Java Arguments "-Xmx 4G -Xms-1G" and in the Technic Launcher I set the maximum RAM usage to 4GB.
      When the Server is running it is taking around 2.5GB to 3GB of RAM in maximum but the strange thing is, when Minecraft itself is running it's starting at 2GB and is going continously up? Yesterday for example it went to around 8.6GB RAM? If I'm pressing inside Minecraft F3 to see the usage of RAM it says it's using 1.3 to 1.6GB of 4096MB but in the Task Manager it's going continuesly up... Why is that?
      Is Java just adding the Arguments from TL and Server.bat up to one (8GB)?
      Everytime Java is using all my RAM my computer starts to bug out (black monitors / explorer is crashing / can't see my desktop symbols anymore / ...).
      I hope someone can help me out.
      My System is as follows: 16GB RAM, i7-4770, GTX 1060, Win 10 64 bit
    • By TheJamessss
      So i have a tricky problem for whoever would like to help. I've been playing minecraft for a while, but Lan servers worked too inconsistently for me and my friends (We use Hamachi), so I decided to set up a server for us to play on using my IPv4. The server worked pretty well, but all of the mods were broken. Like they would appear in NEI, but you couldn't craft or spawn in any items from the modpacks. I searched around for a bit and found that my system didn't have enough RAM for the heap dump. It gave me this message: 
      C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui Error occurred during initialization of VM Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>pause Press any key to continue . . . So I, thinking I was tech savvy enough to fix it, tried to add a Enviornment variable to fix this issue
      Name: _JAVA_OPTIONS
      Value: -Xmx512M
      Now, whenever I try to launch, it gives me a different issue:
      C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xmx512M Error occurred during initialization of VM Initial heap size set to a larger value than the maximum heap size C:\Users\Joseph\Desktop\B-Team>pause Press any key to continue . . . So now I'm stuck. Im not sure what exactly to do or if I'm even going in the right direction to fix my issue. I think my files are correct and in order, but look at this https://imgur.com/a/n9QmP to verify. Any and all help would be much appreciated!
    • By frackwheel
      I always loved the old game of Minecraft and particularly the original version of Hexxit. After a big hiatus from the game, I've decided to come back with an original Hexxit server, new world, same game! If you're interested in joining, write below and I'll PM you the IP! The server is on a dedicated host with 3GB of RAM but I'll certainly upgrade if necessary.
    • By Hannyboy
      Hannyboy's Claysoldiers Server

-About the modpack-
      ClaysoldiersServer is a server based modpack on the techniclauncher made by me. It currently contains the clay soldiers mod only - but there will be more soon! We ordered a new server and are in a kinda beta phase. If you really like the claysoldiers mod then this is definately something for you! You can find more informations on our Discord server!
      -About the Server-
      The server is a factions server with many features like the claysoldier arenas* and many plugins:
      - ChestCommands
      - Essentials
      - PermissionsEx
      - RandomTeleport
      - Multiverse(Core)
      - Factions
      - More will be added later
      We are looking for members, builders and some staff members.
      Everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules.
      The server is regulary online 24/7,
      but there could be downtimes or restarts
      due to server configuration!
      *Claysoldier arenas:
      The Claysoldier arenas are rather simple.
      (Arenas are not automatic, you need to ask staff
      if you want to start a battle against someone else!)
      You start with a nexus with soldiers in your base,
      its the preparing phase where you can buy upgrades
      for your claysoldiers. If you are done, you can
      pull a lever that will open your sides arena gate and
      teleport you to spectator area.
      The player that destroys the enemy's nexus
      wins the fight.
      You can earn ingame-money for the ingame shop by fighting
      other players, or during bigger fight events that
      will be announced on the server and the server.
      -Server rules-

-Links + Server ip-
      Server ip:
      Modpack download: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/claysoldiersserver.991977
      Discord: https://discord.gg/67s8gbV

• By synergy_games
      I was playing tekkit normally when all of a sudden tekkit crashed and it didnt say anything just opened the technic launcher again. I opened tekkit again and tried to join my server but it says logging in and then closes tekkit back to the launcher. No error messages or crash reports. I have maxed out the launcher ram to 7gb but i dont know if that will do anything.
      I dont know what to do. Ive attached a video of it happening. It is low quality because i had to compress it so i could upload it. 
      PC specs,
      i3 4150 3.5ghz
      MSI GTX 750ti
      8gb DDR3 ram
      2018-03-05 20-27-24cfhgsfdghsgyh.compressed1123123123.mp4