DDavy

Technic Launcher Removed Every Modpack

Question

I just launched technic yesterday and all of my modpacks even the basic ones are gone! I tried relogging, but it didn't do anything. I can't even reinstall them either! Their folders are still in the technic folder, but my launcher doesn't see them.. Any ideas? :/ I'm not happy losing a year of work and other packs I record on one bit.

2 answers to this question

There is a file called installedPacks at %AppData%\Roaming\.technic that is responsible for telling the launcher what packs you have, and where they live. Open it up with Wordpad and have a look 

What happens when you try to re-install "missing" packs?

Posted (edited)

some of these, can't be re installed. And all I see Is tekkit legends. ..

Edited by DDavy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By barti978
      Hey, I've been struggling to play Pixelmon for 4 days now. Unfortunately I can't run it. There's no errors or something during downloading or even launching, but when the launcher wants to run Minecraft it automatically turns back to it. Not even a flash of Minecraft's screen, etc.
      Then I thought, maybe it's modpack issue or something, so I decided to download and launch first modpack on the list which is "Attack of the B-Team". And, surprise, it doesn't work as well... 
      I checked log of my "launching"... It says that I have 512MB RAM assigned for it... But I have assigned 4 GB in launcher's options... Is there any way to change it manually?
      I have a Windows 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, I have tried a lot of different tips (including re-downloading, changing RAM, changing JAVA version, etc.)
      I don't know what else can I do... I'm fed up with this issue and I hope someone can help me...
      If it will help, I played Pixelmon long time ago (about an year I think?) on this PC and then there was no problem. 
    • By Xx-CUDDLES-xX
      Hi my technic will not launch any of the modpacks i have installed i would appreciate it if anyone had a solution, thanks.
    • By AlphaWinter
      Help! Random times Technic launcher uninstalls my
      ModPacks and i have to re-download them!! Please help me

• By Simpy567
      Every time I try to download the technic launcher it downloads the jar file then I open it up in downloads right click to open and then it expands the jar file into a folder called 'technic launcher' I went through the folder and there was nothing I could get from it. How do I get it to work someone help?!
    • By Almighty King
      I have been trying to access my account and I have not had any successful attempts, I had lost my Minecraft account password as well but after being able to recover I was almost certain I would finally be able to sign in on Technic but I still have the problem. I really need help and would appreciate getting help.

SIDE INFORMATION: I still have a Legacy Account and am working to migrate my main Minecraft account.