DDavy

Technic Launcher Removed Every Modpack

Question

I just launched technic yesterday and all of my modpacks even the basic ones are gone! I tried relogging, but it didn't do anything. I can't even reinstall them either! Their folders are still in the technic folder, but my launcher doesn't see them.. Any ideas? :/ I'm not happy losing a year of work and other packs I record on one bit.

2 answers to this question

There is a file called installedPacks at %AppData%\Roaming\.technic that is responsible for telling the launcher what packs you have, and where they live. Open it up with Wordpad and have a look 

What happens when you try to re-install "missing" packs?

some of these, can't be re installed. And all I see Is tekkit legends. ..

Edited by DDavy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fire_Sorcerer
      i haven't played Minecraft in a while and i wanted to try out a modpack.
      i tried out the Minecraft: Lord OF The Rings and it just won't load, i press on play, then the bar loads the main screen dissapears and then after a while it pops back up like if nothing happened on the lord of the rings modpack tab, not launching the game
      i checked for the crash report and this showed up ( ITEM ATTACHED)
      i have tried launching HEXXIT and it worked, i knnow the problem is not the modpack because it works on another computer.
      crash-2018-04-08_12.00.23-client.txt
      i opened console and it said to go to this website for further deatails
      http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder 
    • By TheProBajao
      Hello there, i would like to help this, LOOK AT THESE ITEMS we're glitched... It looks like i hadn't backup, it's so badly...

I made my modpack but turns horribly glitchy items...

• By Dark_HuntressX
      I don't know what my problem  is no matter what modpack I try on the Technic launcher it won't open. After a few seconds the launcher reappears as though nothing happened. i have Java 64bit and I checked my driver for any updates and I have enough ram I believe.I've uninstalled and reinstalled Java 3 times and the technic launcher 3 times. I've searched the internet for fixes but nothing works.
      here is my crash report  

crash-2018-02-02_19.44.30-client.txt
    • By Dia_Pig
      Hi, so I have the problem that I installed a few modpacks but as soon as theyre done and I click on play the launcher closes and instantly reopens to the same page. I've tried several solutions that were suggested in similar threads like this but none of them worked. Here's my log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/26477944/
    • By Millu
      Is there any File hosting that works with Technic ?
      If yes than post it here 
      and don't give links to Dropbox, Copy.com or any other hosts that does not work