DDavy

Technic Launcher Removed Every Modpack

Question

I just launched technic yesterday and all of my modpacks even the basic ones are gone! I tried relogging, but it didn't do anything. I can't even reinstall them either! Their folders are still in the technic folder, but my launcher doesn't see them.. Any ideas? :/ I'm not happy losing a year of work and other packs I record on one bit.

2 answers to this question

There is a file called installedPacks at %AppData%\Roaming\.technic that is responsible for telling the launcher what packs you have, and where they live. Open it up with Wordpad and have a look 

What happens when you try to re-install "missing" packs?

Posted (edited)

some of these, can't be re installed. And all I see Is tekkit legends. ..

Edited by DDavy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Almighty King
      I have been trying to access my account and I have not had any successful attempts, I had lost my Minecraft account password as well but after being able to recover I was almost certain I would finally be able to sign in on Technic but I still have the problem. I really need help and would appreciate getting help.

SIDE INFORMATION: I still have a Legacy Account and am working to migrate my main Minecraft account.
    • By Whytehhh
      Hi guys,i changed computer and i find this fastidious bug,when i download a pack,and i go on a server,all is ok,but the 2nd time that i connect in every server there is this error:"Invalid Session,Try restarting your game" but when i restart the bug continue,what i have to do?
    • By amorak
      I downloaded the technic lancher and attempted to install the world of mianite pack, but it gives me an error message saying

Error unzipping file for the following pack: The World of Mianite
      Attempting to extract file mianite-season-2-modpack-ms2-1.2.0.zip, but it did not exist
      Please consult the modpack author.

After this failed I attempted installing other modpacks to find out if it was a technic launcher issue, but the other mods installed correctly. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By JelloRub
      https://pastebin.com/aAY1JJeM LOG
      I cant install/download anything absolutely rubbish. I have disabled firewall/antivirus and reinstalled technic several times i tried the technic discord server as well and i asked around the modpack servers as well no one seems to know the solution to this, hope someone here knows something </3
      whenever i try installing pixelspark this error comes up: Failed to download https://libraries.minecraft.net/org/scala-lang/scala-xml_2.11/1.0.2/scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.jar, please consult modpack author.
      and then for crafting dead: "failed to download https://158.69.25.220/uploads/craftingdead/aftermath/modpack/o-version-110b1.zip", please consult modpack author.
      Hope someone has a solution
      techniclauncher_2017-04-26.log
    • By HailZz
      I got a new PC with Windows 10, Downloaded Technic Launcher, Then I downloaded Tekkit Classic, Then I press play then it loads Minecraft Assets and then just goes onto the Launcher again.
      I have uninstalled Java 8 and went to Java 7 Then I went back to Java 8, I have uninstalled Technic Launcher 5 times, I have uninstalled Tekkit Classic loads of times???
      Is there any help it will be appreciated