Technic Launcher not launching minecraft

NDSDNS

Question

I really want to play the crafting dead and have tried with Technic Launcher but when I have everything ready, I press play, it loads, closes, and immediately opens back up. I have also tried with countless other modpacks. Please help! 

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, NDSDNS said:

I really want to play the crafting dead and have tried with Technic Launcher but when I have everything ready, I press play, it loads, closes, and immediately opens back up. I have also tried with countless other modpacks. Please help! 

No logs no help

26 minutes ago, JustCumToMe said:

I am having the exact same problem. This is what it shows on my console. Pleaser help. I am trying to launch tekkit classic

https://pastebin.com/eWPuMnDp

Update your NVIDIA drivers.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, NDSDNS said:

does these "countless modpacks" include the Technic packs? Tekkit, Hexxit or attack of the B-team?

Also, what Jaari said: no logs, no help. Post your log on a pastebin site and link it here